How many people have a complete tulpa atm?

Setzelk

There's plenty of blogs on tulpae for that. I don't plan on making a blog but I am making a journal I'll post somewhere once I get some responses from him.

Do we have somewhere for links to the blogs? That should go in resources or something just to put something else there.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's plenty of blogs on tulpae for that. I don't plan on making a blog but I am making a journal I'll post somewhere once I get some responses from him.

Do we have somewhere for links to the blogs? That should go in resources or something just to put something else there.

the only ones I know of are up on http://ltt.zanacross.co.uk/tulpa/ at the moment

there's too http://can-not-unsee.tumblr.com/

I just "finished" personality to the point where I'm comfortable moving on to another step. I have about.. three hours into narration and visualization. Tulpa's name is Lily and I've gotten two peeps out of her so far. Other than those two she has made no attempt to move or speak.

I'm making one atm but I'm pretty sure ar the rate I'm going I'll be only finished at the end of summer.

Also, is there an actual thread where we dump our blogs or do we just put them anywhere? I wanted some people to give me advice and feedback.

Mines more like a Yidam than a true Tulpa just using the technique because it works well for what I'm doing. I don't follow the book exactly....... ever. I'm also one of these people that can taste a dish I like and make it without a recipe book. The project is coming nicely but it not complete by any means. I was able to visually see the entity's face today first time. The face was similar to but not identical to the paintings I did. I had quite a bit of difficulty getting over that initial hurdle of visualizing the entity in front of me. took 2 months into this project. I've done stuff like this before but never pushed for visual/audio appearances.

Had to resort to a silly trick to get past the hurdle but it worked. I don't entirely agree with the psych only explanation of the phenomenon ... it's part of it but not the entire answer, or at least based on my experience so far with the project. I'm trying different angles to understand better. The entity has shown abilities that are interesting... observed telekinisis possibly and a few other things. It's interesting no matter how you look at it for sure.

BFP