Two different mindvoices

Hush

My tulpa seems to have two diffferent mindvoices. One being a very generic feminine voice, the other being very unique and and expressive, inflected in her own special way. We both prefer the latter, but half the time I hear her in the former. Any advice?

inb4 its actually two tuppers

Attribute dithering is pretty common, it'll probably sort it self out eventually.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I've heard varied mindvoices from my tupprahs as well. Like Queueto says, the "problem" will likely dissipate over time at any rate.

We've discussed this a bit. I think certain ideas are difficult to express with my more exagerated mannerisms I tend to use with my prefered voice. I slip into a generic one as to not have it sound terribly awkward and weird. I'll work on it.

Samantha sounds like a different person when she whispers and when she sings, thats ok as tulpas don't have physical limitation in speech as we do.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

My mindvoice is of a Game of Thrones person. I watched both seasons in two days and can't stop thinking of it. Alice has kept her own voice though if that's any useful information. o.o Even my typing is different...