Using the desktop to help visualisation.

AChariot

If your basing your tulpa off a pre-existing character then consider using your desktop background as a place to show your tulpa from multiple angles. You can set desktop background timer to change every half an hour and each background will show a different image of your tulpa.

This will help in getting you familiar with how your tulpa looks.

I've always had a QB wallpaper on all my devices, still do, even though I don't need it. He's just so aesthetic.

It's very good advice, though, yes.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I've done this with the "orb-form" (placeholder form I used before we made a humanoid form) of my Tulpa and it's helped. Figured having a background of some strange looking man nobody could identify would raise some questions, but the orb just looks like a ball of light. Would be reasonable to see it as someone's background.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

I've got a symbol that reminds me of Maia as my phone wallpaper, so I don't see why not.

I've got a symbol that reminds me of Maia as my phone wallpaper, so I don't see why not.

Yeah, I do a similar thing with a little necklace I have that reminds me of my Tulpa. Symbols (or objects of sentimental value - the beauty is you can use anything as a symbol) can be really powerful if you use them right, and they are much more concrete than abstract visualizations, which can be hard to control. I've had a lot of luck using them.