I have your drawing of Rayne complete. Hope you like~

-This has been great fun drawing people's tulpas, and great practice too ^^

RayneforDDDowneyman.thumb.jpg.9355656f7cc50adb58557739c4662049.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I't seems that you're out of requests... Hold your horses (or ponies).

Hope you still take requests because Mika herself has made one, I'll be proxying her words on this one.

"I literally passed out when Emilio showed me your drawing, I never got the chanse to say this but THANK YOU (although you missed one of my two horns). There's however one thing that i would really love for you to draw if it's possible. You see, i love staring at the moon because it's so beautiful imo. Is it possible for you to perhaps draw me lying down under a tree in our wonderland staring at the moon?

Emilio will give you some info about our wonderland. Again... Thank you for your awesome drawing before"

The wonderland:

Our Wonderland is a grassy field with a giant tree in the middle of a hill. The one place most movies describe as heaven.

At day, the sky is clear with only a few small white clouds scattered a little over the sky, and at night, The stars fill the whole sky while you can see the milky way and the moon shine very brightly. There's a mushroom house next to the tree that is my "Memory house". It looks like the mushroom houses from Maple Story.

Sorry for putting you through all this hard work but let me tell you... you're an awesome drawer! I understand if it's a way too complicated request we have... i myself think it seems complicated, but that is coming from someone who has absolutely no skills in drawing... *hides*

Thank you for the kind words. ^^

Sorry about the horn Mika! I assumed that was a hair pin :O

I'd be more than happy to draw this scene for you!

I love the night sky as well, so it should be fun to make. It'll take some time though..next Thursday should be good~

Really its no problem. I've been wondering what to draw lately for my portfolio.. (=.=)'

Guest Anonymous

"Thank you so much! No problem about the horns. Hope you have fun."

As she said :) Ohh.. forgot to mention it (sorry about that) but i would like the drawing to be in this kind of perspective (but mirrored so i see her right side). Again, hope you have fun :)

Guest Anonymous

All i can say is... if you got a penny for every thank you that Mika just uttered before flash stepping all over the place... you'd have enough for a trip around the whole solar system... Thanks... I'm at a loss of words...

"BEAUTIFUL!!!!"

That's all i could manage to catch :P

Guest Anonymous

"If there's a time when you feel that you just NEED to draw more, Come ask us!"

Silly Mika... you already had 2 pictures drawn from the same person!

I guess that's how much we love your drawings :)

Alright, this thread is cool. Rather lacking artistic ability myself, it's cool you're doing this so diligently and actively. Of course, I come with a request.

I have included a picture with this post. It show a good reference for her hair (more spikey-emo ish than regular poni Lyra) and a somewhat good reference for the body as well. You can look up "anthro Lyra" on Google and find more (sorry I would have included more but my iPod won't let me DX)

Of course she's not naked! So she has some pretty specific and mostly in unchanging attire. A grey hoodie with a dark green inside color, and jeans for pants. (I suppose that's not too specific...)

Some things to note:

-No tail

-Ears only partially visible

-Not... well "endowed" (to be blunt: doesn't have boobs)

A brief description of her personality, so you can "know" her better when you draw her:

Lyra is somewhat sarcastic, but ultimately kind. Caring, but playful.

Alright, that's about it! A night sky background is fine by me. Hope to hear from you soon!

image.jpg.5a041c468d068337a13364a6a9b8d9e2.jpg

Super awkward post go!

Mister Fluttershy

I am in university, and my art classes start soon.. but I will have your Lyra drawn by Monday though. yes that sounds good [2/11]

Any chance to draw is fine by me ^-^

I found a few different styles of 'anthro'.. which of these looks most like Lyra?

Ex 1

Ex 2

Does Lyra wears shoes? :3