Another Art Request Thread

Luchibiome

CyberD

Of Course! I'll have Noah drawn by... at least next Friday, since you'd like a more realistic feel to it.

Thank you for the kind words. I was not very confident at first ^-^

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay my tuuuuuuuurn! So, can you draw three Allisons in the same picture? If you can, awesome, if you can't, still awesome, just draw three seperate pictures. What they all have: feathered wings that are the same color as Allison's hair, and same red tips.

So, Allison the human:

She has long knee-length black hair with reddened tips (spiky, each tip should be red). Crystal blue eyes. She has paleish skin. She also has her hair in a way so that it's covering her left eye. She has a small stature, and she's thin. She has a black hoodie, and she has a red/white striped scarf that is long. She has on blue jeans, and black boots. She should be smiling/glaring at the same time, if you can't draw that, just a smile. Her hands should be in her pockets. She has feathered wings, same color as her hair, and the tips of her wings are the same red as the tips of her hair. She should be slightly hovering in the air, one of her knees bent a little. So, that's Allison the human :)

Allison the dragon:

She has feathers instead of scales, medium to small size. And im too lazy, all of them have the same wings. She has a longish tail, which should be curving around towards her forelegs. In the picture she should be laying down, head resting on her crossed forelegs, do what you want with the hind legs.

Allison the pony:

Yes, my little pony style. So, she has the same long hair and wings as Allison the human, light grey fur, and the same scarf as human Allison. Her legs should be slightly tangled with the scarf, one foreleg lifted, some of the scarf criss crossed on it. I'm too lazy to put the rest of the pose.

Yep, that's my request. Thank you SO MUCH, in advance. I have a feeling that it'll look amazing. So, good luck!

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

A little update for Cruse:

I have a pretty busy day today. 3 art assignments due by midnight..

So don't worry, your drawing will be here today but not until about 11 pm

^-^' 乱暴しないでください-

Edit: work is taking a little longer than expected. Will make upload in the morning instead•

Yep, that's awesome!

We both really like it.

ありがとうございました‼

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

CyberD

I've finished! This was a tough one..

Hope you like~

Cruse

どういたしまして ^^

Allison the Tulpa

I am not sure what a personal request is?

But any request is welcome ^^ P.M. me if you want

CyberD.thumb.jpg.3ae472598db06a62efc45566b1d4ded1.jpg