Tulpa being linked to less energy?

Sing

So it is commonly accepted that having a Tulpa and initial forcing can cause headaches. This would be attributed to the belief that the brain is working harder than normal and experiences a headache.

By this logic; could having a tulpa/working on one lead to lower energy throughout the day, or by the end of the day?

I'd say it varies from person to person. I never got a single headache, and I don't remember being any less energetic, throughout the creation process.

My opinions are all subject to change.

I've consistently had headaches in my life. Doctor/Neurologists stated it was "Chronic Daily Headaches", which I think is a BS term for "we don't know the problem".

So if I've ever gotten a headache related to Tulpa/Tulpaforcing, I've probably just dismissed it as my standard headaches.

Now, the act of long periods of concentration alone can lead to headaches. Studying for example. Even more related, regular meditation also causes headaches at first. This makes me think many forcing related headaches occur not due to a mind working harder by dual processing, but more because of the meditation in general--working out areas of the brain that are generally ignored. Like going out for a jog when out of shape can cause som leg cramps, but the more in shape you are the less likely it is to happen.

>could having a tulpa/working on one lead to lower energy throughout the day, or by the end of the day?

In theory. Yes.

But it depends on so many factors. Like what kind of person you are, explosive or enduring. Or how well your tulpa is in parallel processing. And how active it is.

I guess that if you spend twice the time focusing a day, you only need more energy as usually if you're physically doing nothing.

By this logic; if you have a "perfect" tulpa who is very active the whole day you would actually feel more exhausted by the end of the day / throughout the day.

I think that most of us deal with a energy drain so small that they don't even notice it.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

I used to get killer headaches, but never noticed myself becoming tired throughout the day. I'm not sure headaches exclusively mean less energy, I think with headaches from forcing or other tulpa-related activities, it's just the concentration.

>could having a tulpa/working on one lead to lower energy throughout the day, or by the end of the day?

I think it depends more on how you force and how you interact with your tulpa. Personally, forcing is basically light meditation, which has resulted in me having more energy, if anything. I relax and let myself slip into a mental state where I can work on them.

I can see though that if you're forcing your concentration, that would wear you out more.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)