What do I do after I have the list of traits?

I want to make a Pinkie Pie tulpa, but this one has some other traits that I chose for her. What do I do after I have all the traits ready?

NINJA EDIT: I've read the guides, it's just that I want to know if I'm ready to start doing narrating or whatever you do next. It can only tell so much.

Uh, just, kinda, explain the traits to it. There's no one way to do that, but you need to figure out how to show your tulpa what traits it has. I just talk to mine, some peope like to imagine filling jars with said traits, it's up to you to find out what you want to do. And of course talk to the tulpa daily like you would a normal person, accept the tulpa and alive and sentient, etc. I suggest lurking the forums, I'm sure a lot of your questions and thensome are answered for you in other threads.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I suggest starting narration as soon as possible. But yeah, next you just fill in the traits and that's about it. Really the whole concept is just knowing your tulpa inside and out and accepting them as real and that's it, eventually they'll talk back.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Yes, start narrating and using a preferred visualization for creating the personality. Every body has their own preferred visualization for personality, if they used a visualization at all. Some people do pieces of paper with the traits on them that go into the tulpa, some visualize the tulpa being filled up, I did jars with the labels on them filling and then pouring into the tulpa. It's all up to personal preference.

Also.....I wasn't first this time?!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Apply them to your tulpa. This can be done in a few ways. All pretty much boil down to telling your tulpa the traits, optionally with some visualization to make it feel more real to you.

• Talk method: Imagine your tulpa's presence and talk to her. Tell her about each trait in as much detail as you can. Why does she have this trait? How does she feel about it? How does it affect her behavior? How do other traits affect it? And so forth. It helps to pause 5-10 seconds or more between sentences to "feel" what you're saying. (This is the most basic and doesn't require any visualization. Do this if you can't see shit.)
  • Energy ball method: (This is easiest with traits that have obvious emotions associated with them.) Say a trait and describe it. Keep thinking about the trait and feel emotions/energy build in you. When you feel it really strong, pour it into a glowing energy ball. See the color and appearance of the ball, feel it buzz or whatever you like it to feel like, etc. Now put the energy ball into a box, into your tulpa's proto-form, or keep it in front of you and add the others to it as you go. Now repeat for the other traits. (One variation is to combine all energy balls into one large glowing white energy mass that you will later sculpt into your tulpa's form. Another variation I heard a while back is to put all the traits into an apple you'll later feed to your tulpa.)
  • Jar method (this is ThatOneGuy's method, described in his "personality method used on Clair" thread): Imagine an empty jar and label it with the trait you're doing. Now do basically the talk method, but as you do it, imagine the jar slowly filling with what you feel on each statement. When done, pour the jar into your tulpa's proto-form.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Try different methods of feeding her the traits. This can be just talking to her about them but that can get boring so you can try different things such as the ideas people have put above. I don't think that any of them have a faster outcome but just try a few and see which one you like doing the most. I tried the jar filling one when my tulpa was a bit sentient and she hated the feeling of being in the jar with it filling up. That's when I found out that she has slight claustrophobia. She likes me talking to her about personalities and me using different visulization methods.

Thanks guys for the tips, I've tulpaforced (that's giving it its traits, right?) for about 1hr so far. Do I know when I should stop tulpaforcing and start narrating? Or should I go do both kind of at the same time?

Also: Does age matter? I'm 12 at the moment, and yes I am living my childhood, but I want this kind of be a "side-project" and I hope I will follow through, in spite of my small but normal-for-my-age attention span.

Hey guys, when you first created your tulpa's personality, what did it feel like?

Because I'm experiencing some weird shit. I imagine my tulpa's face and then I tell it what it likes, what traits, etc at the same time. When I do this however, I get this weird feeling from between my stomach and lungs. After I finish up I usually feel extremely tired. It's almost as if I was regurgitating energy into my tulpa. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Is there anyway to stop it because this is quite unpleasant.

@PinkieTulpa, yes, do narration as much as you can, treat your tulpa like it's already sentient. Say anything to it, even your most inane and trivial thoughts, as long as you give it attention.

I do think you should be at least 17-20 or so before making a tulpa just in case you end up making one you don't like (because after all the brain constantly changes up until that age), but there's nothing from stopping you as far as I know.

@Guest, it's different for everyone, but that sounds normal. It'll get less worse as you do it, as you begin to know and shape your tulpa more.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Okay guys, I've narrated for an hour and a half today. What I've been doing was kind of teaching it what everything is. What grass is, what cars are, what our brains are used for... Am I doing it right? Is this enough for narration? Will I still need to talk about other stuff instead of teaching it? Also, instead of giving it traits, I just gave it guidelines, and let it choose its personality on its own.

Again, am I doing it right?

While narrating, you may talk about anything that comes into your mind (And as stated above, even the most trivial thoughts).

And I personally do believe that emotions and feelings should be involved while narrating. So don't try to be objective about stuff (even if it's next to impossible).

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.