Plus One User

Plus and Jenny

If you do make any serious breakthroughs on how exactly you formed so quickly, please PM me.

Sure. Jenny has a few ideas, but we don't have anything concrete yet. If we do come up with something potentially substantial, we'll definitely write out a research thread to see if things work for other people, in addition to sending out PMs to any who are interested.

So, stuff happened this week, but Jenny isn't completely ready to talk about it yet.

[Mostly, I need to make sure the stuff we did is safe to talk about, because in a way it deals with altering the mind of a mature and sentient tulpa a little bit. I am still me, we didn't do anything radical, and we wouldn't have been able to do anything at all without my consent, but I'm definitely approaching morally questionable content here, so I want to approach things cautiously.

Sorry if that sounds ominous, because our little experiment really wasn't all that huge, and I'm probably overreacting, but I'm just being careful.]

We'll probably post again sometime this week before next Tuesday.

[so yeah, that took longer than I expected. Questions about morality are hard to answer.

Basically, for the past month I've been debating with myself about whether or not I should talk about some of the things I've been thinking about, because I've been worrying that they may be both potentially helpful and harmful. Fighting the worry that someone might harm themselves because of something I said was difficult.

I eventually decided that sharing ideas with the community, even dangerous ideas, was a good thing. However, I then had problems accurately describing things, because I'm not entirely sure how things work. So, lately I've been working on refining my model of the mind and tulpas, so that I can figure out how these puzzle pieces fit into the bigger picture.

I don't really have anything to show for it yet, but that's more or less what I've done for the past month.]

As for me, nothing much has been happening aside from some interesting talks with Jenny, which is why I haven't been updating this progress report until she said it was okay.