Reporting threads PR threads that violate PR rules.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

inb16-12 we already had this discussion.

This thread is different from the discussion I had after I reported tons of stuff in PR. Today, I was looking through a PR (which will remain anonymous) which was violating a rule in the PR section:

What you shouldn't really do here is:

* Blog about your own life that isn't related to your tulpa

In the case I'm talking about, they were mostly just about the PR owner's family, stuff (s)he owns, and other various stuff unrelated to tulpism. There were some bits relating to their tulpa(s), but it was mostly OT.

For the sake of anonymity, I won't link to the PR, but you can definitely find it in the PR section if you look at the recent updates. So I have to ask, is one allowed to report stuff that violates the rule mentioned above? Is it really a rule, since it pertains to stuff "you really shouldn't do here"?

Jesus Jimmy. Those posts break the rules, you can report shit that breaks the rules. What you can't do is go through hundreds of pages in progress reports to report every single post you think is off-topic. None of them started writing tl;dr posts about themselves and their trips, unlike this one we're talking about. Also already reported that shit, there really should be some sort of mark on the posts so others know it has been reported.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

inb16-12 we already had this discussion.

"you really shouldn't do here"?

Is not the same as "What is not allowed is"

One reads like a suggestion. The other is clear, it means no.

Not everything needs to be reported.

Hol-e-fuggin-sheit.

Except when it breaks the rules and is about to turn the progress report into a blog about the user instead of the tuppers?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)