Tulpa Marriage

Guest Dookums

the only way you can have "sex" with a tulpa is if they are imposed, and you are plowing them/being plowed.

My thoughts exactly, I don't get these people who fap furiously and call it the same thing.

as for tulpa marriage I don't really care much for it in real life or in the head. Marriage is an external sign of commitment for others to see such as family friends etc. and if you want to show everyone in the world you love a being that lives only in your mind then go ahead. You might just have to face some

fourfiction, the idiot.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Sands said.

Do people actually consider that sex?

Lonely virginal nerds do, yeah.

The way I see it, the only way you can have "sex" with a tulpa is if they are imposed, and you are plowing them/being plowed.

You'd have to talk to FillyFooler about that but an imposed tulpa still has no mass so you're gonna usually be on your back and have them ride you.

There isn't really much to say here, there is nothing wrong with tulpa marriage and if it makes you happy don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, you shouldn't honestly give a shit about other peoples opinions on this matter.

As for the tulpa sex thing, I personally don't consider unimposed tulpa sex to actually be tulpa sex, it's just a replacement for people who don't have imposed tulpas yet.

You'd have to talk to FillyFooler about that but an imposed tulpa still has no mass so you're gonna usually be on your back and have them ride you.

Or you could kinda just, balance on your elbows.

That's basically what I do, anyway.

Come to think of it, I hear about hosts who have sex with their tulpae all the time, and I somehow doubt that many (if any) of them have imposed tulpae.

So is that just what they're calling sex? Masturbation?

No.

That's not sex. That's just jerking it.

Thinking of your tulpa while jerking it is only slightly closer to sex than thinking of your neighbor while jerking it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I am perfectly capable of having a sexual experience with no touch involved, masturbation or hallucination,

but I am also female, and apparently we're better at that.

Not with a tulpa, but I have the sudden odd feeling I would be much more adept at tactile imposition than other sorts.

Guest Dookums

Or you could kinda just, balance on your elbows.

That's basically what I do, anyway.

Come to think of it, I hear about hosts who have sex with their tulpae all the time, and I somehow doubt that many (if any) of them have imposed tulpae.

So is that just what they're calling sex? Masturbation?

No.

That's not sex. That's just jerking it.

Thinking of your tulpa while jerking it is only slightly closer to sex than thinking of your neighbor while jerking it.

Seriously? It's not just "jerking it to your tulpa", it affects the tulpa too, dumbass. The tulpa is actually involved.

And how is imposed sex any more "physical"? It's not. How is that any closer to "sex"? And I don't give a shit if you think it's not sex. Neither method is physical, it's all mental. Also, I would rather do what is more pleasurable to my tulpa. If you think of it and masturbate, you both experience pleasure, whereas if you have imposed sex you experience no physical pleasure and your tulpa experiences less because of the lack of variety.

And you guys are taking this marriage thing WAY too seriously. It's just supposed to be a cute title for yourselves, none of this "don't apply human relationship terms" shit. It's all for fun, it'll be your own damn version of the relationship, you're acting like it would diminish the relationship somehow.

stuff

Did I strike a nerve?

Also;

if you have imposed sex you experience no physical pleasure

This is not true.

Lastly;

And you guys are taking this marriage thing WAY too seriously. It's just supposed to be a cute title for yourselves, none of this "don't apply human relationship terms" shit. It's all for fun, it'll be your own damn version of the relationship, you're acting like it would diminish the relationship somehow.

For some, it IS a cute title. However, for others, it is not. Which is the sole reason this thread exists.

Now calm down, before you burst a blood vessel.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• 2 weeks later...

I would say,if it makes you and your tulpa happy, it is fine. Not to go into much detail, but there are things about my personal life some would object to, so I do not believe in judging how others want to live. As long as no one is being hurt or mistreated, do what makes you happy..If you and your tulpa want to get married, or if your tulpa wants to marry another tulpa, go for it.

Guest Anonymous

Marrying your tulpa,

Silly,

a tulpa marrying another tulpa from the same

Somewhat silly.

or different host,

Sillyerest internet/ other non physical plane distance relationships good luck to you.

etc.

I don't understand the appeal of it, unless you are living in a wonderland that has tax benefits for being married. If that is the case, go for it.