Complete memory loss of tulpa and tulpa creation

Actually, if this happened without anything relating to tulpas, what would you do? Would you see a therapist, or shrug off your sudden and startling amnesia? Regardless of its relation to tulpas, I would see a psychologist or a something to get looked at. Amnesia can be a serious thing. Don't want early Alzheimer's!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how the therapist is going to deal with

'I made a sentient being inside my head that can fuck with my thoughts, it SOMEHOW dissipated, so I'm making another one.'

That being said, if it was your tulpa, you potentially can find the thoughts again. Thoughts aren't really lost.. they're there just a far way away.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

I know its a little late but I wana put my 2 cents in :)

Memory repression usually doesn't happen for no reason. Usually it's because the person feels strongly that they can't cope with the memory and the subconscious puts up a wall however a strong enough tulpa, being linked to the subconscious, can access this ability itself. Freud used dream recall and hypnosis to identify such memories so you could try focusing a few meditation sessions towards recovering it and if you pay more attention to your dreams you may find a clue at to what went on. Good luck!

"To think is to create."

If it is a repressed memory your new tulpa may be able to help when it's fully developed but memory loss can also be to do with physical problems with the brain e.g a tumour. But if this was the case the memory loss would be random and not just the memory's of your tulpa.

"To think is to create."

I dunno how the therapist is going to deal with

'I made a sentient being inside my head that can fuck with my thoughts, it SOMEHOW dissipated, so I'm making another one.'

That being said, if it was your tulpa, you potentially can find the thoughts again. Thoughts aren't really lost.. they're there just a far way away.

Then treat it as if it had nothing to do with the tulpa.