I'm changing my methods, and reinventing my thread!

tulpauser

I think I started my original thread off pretty poorly, so I'm going to try this again.

You know, I'm probably crazy. I've been talking to myself for twenty to forty minutes a day for over a month now. I know that's not an impressive figure, but I've always considered myself fairly sane, so, uh...Well, you know. But, then again, it has been over a month now. If it were harmful, boring, whatever, I would've stopped by now. Truth be told, I love talking to her and hopefully with her, as she hasn't yet become vocal. So, here I am.

I originally started this out on the twenty-sixth of December, and I decided that I would solely narrate- I felt it would be too intrusive of me to force a form, a name or a gender on her, but that changed after a while. I eventually decided to edit that policy a little, and gave her the name of Jade, and a female gender. I stuck with narrating, though. Just talking to her about whatever I was thinking about, feeling. She hasn't yet replied by any significant amount, though. I've seen one brief image, which I suspect was a joke on her part - when I was asking her what form she may choose, a nonexplicit image of Scootaloo in a funny position popped into my head. Other than that, I've gotten some pretty bloody bad headaches, and felt relatively more emotion, but she's been relatively quiet.

Most recently, I've decided to give her a basic form-that of a red and white anthropomorphic wolf. I've been toying with it in my mind for the last day or so, and I'm liking it more and more. I haven't done any real visualization yet, so I'm excited to start out. If there's anything I haven't answered, feel free to ask. I'm going to try and post around any pivotal moments in her development. Thanks for bothering to read this!

Figure I should add this here, the inspiration for what her form will be. I didn't make it, but http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9540480/ .

I've been thinking about a rudimentary form of communication until she can speak, but I've yet to think of anything other than pressure here for yes, pressure here for no, and I'm still not entirely sure that I'm not parroting the head pressure. I've caused similar things with thought, so I can't be sure. Did any of you (if there's anyone reading this) have a system of communication with your tulpa before they became vocal?

Guest Anonymous

Some communicate via "wake up time" (there is a thread, lemme find it), some communicate with their head mates through head pressure (as you mentioned), others through their own systems of communication. I don't know if these have been implemented, but here is a quick list I thought of:

1. Symbols
  2. Reaction images
  3. Possession, if that came before vocality for them
  4. Writing it out (does that count? I don't know)

Don't forget to bold your questions using .

I think I started my original thread off pretty poorly, so I'm going to try this again.

Then please delete the old thread.

If you feel like giving up on your tulpa and starting again, you are permitted to start a new thread, as long as the previous one is deleted. Only one thread per member, regardless of how many tulpae you have. No starting other threads for each stage of creation either (one thread for narration and another thread for visualization for example. Everything goes in one thread.)

One member- One thread.

Then please delete the old thread.

I tried, but the forum spits out an error along the lines of "You do not have permissions for this.", so I'm just letting it die on its own.

Some communicate via "wake up time" (there is a thread, lemme find it), some communicate with their head mates through head pressure (as you mentioned), others through their own systems of communication. I don't know if these have been implemented, but here is a quick list I thought of:

1. Symbols
  2. Reaction images
  3. Possession, if that came before vocality for them
  4. Writing it out (does that count? I don't know)

Don't forget to bold your questions using .

I've heard of possession, but I'm not quite sure of what you mean by symbols, reaction images and writing it out. Care to explain? And I pulled up the wake up thread (at http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Communicating-via-wake-up-time ). I don't dream often, but I'll definitely give it a roll tonight. Looks like it worked for a few people who had very little prior communication from their tulpa, if any-perfect for me. Thank you!

Writing a lot in a short timespan here, but I spent a while writing up exactly how I see, feel and smell Jade in visualization, so I may as well share it. It did help me organize my thoughts surrounding her-if anyone else reading this hasn't yet started visualization, try doing something like what I'm doing. It does help.

I've only been working with her form for two-ish days now, so some of will probably change as we go further into visualization. Right now, she's an anthropomorphic red and white wolf, standing about five-eight-ish high. Her body is covered in fur, so clothing is sort of unnecessary. Her fur is actually next to completely white, except from some semi-stylized patches of red fur around her thighs (on the outside, rectangular), forearms (on the outside again, rectangular with a triangle pointing towards her wrist), ears (the interior) and hair (one long slowly twirling line in both her hair and tail). Her feet are almost unchanged from those of an actual wolf, and she is very light on her feet, but her hands are closer to those of a human's, except from some small claws elongating from her fingertips.

When she walks, it's a meaningful, swaying strut, and carries the rhythm of that of a human, but sounds like a heavyish clicking. Her breathing is soft, and her voice is a sharp, yet quiet tone. She speaks with authority, even when she lacks it, and can drop her voice to a breathy whisper on command.

As for touch, I don't know if you've ever touched a dog before, but imagine that kind of furry feeling, yet the fur is short (four centimetres at most?), and gives a similar texture to rubbing against a human's buzzcut hair. The body is again warmer, but not unpleasantly so-more in a comforting manner. You can feel her bone through her skin, especially at her hips, ribs arms and shoulders, but it's not quite unpleasant or bony exactly-just a stronger resistance. Her stomach feels firm yet yielding, in the manner of a particularly stubborn teddy bear. However, her arms and legs are completely muscle, but not in the way of a body-builder-more like the muscle on the legs of a runner.

Her exact scent is difficult to describe, but imagine a warm house on a summer day, with the slight hint of mint.

Jade talked to me yesterday night! I was narrating, talking to her and received a reply after a question! I feel terrible though, because I forget what she said. I do know that she said something-that's a massive first step!

I started visualization last night, and I bloody loved it. Once I got into that forcing state, a half hour passed in the blink of an eye, and I hardly got past detailing her feet. Hell, I'm going to spent more time tonight on them. I disagree with Fede's hour counts, but I definitely see how one could spend ten, fifteen, twenty hours on form.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last updated, but something happened last night that was pretty encouraging for me. I've been having trouble staying awake while forcing the last few days, and I was talking to Jade about my apologies for earlier nights and how I'd try to stay awake that night. Suddenly, I heard a very loud voice call my name in my mind-so hard I practically jumped out of my seat! Funnily enough, I forced more longer and better than I had before that night.

But a question. That was the first word that she had said to me in almost two weeks. I've been trying the ping pong method recently, but no matter how much I try saying things like "When I say ping, can you say pong?" and then following with a "Ping", she would say nothing at all. Vocality is still a pretty big focus for us. Does anyone have any tips for promoting vocality that can they can share with me?