personality creation

I know youre supposed to create some kind of list of traits of likes and dislikes about your tulpa and then tell her how it relates to her and the emotional feeling that comes with that trait and that youre supposed to do each trait for 15 minutes or so. But every time i start to tulpaforce, i kinda forget some of them, i cant really last 15 minutes talking about 1 single trait... i mean how long can you take, i end up just telling her how she is emotionally and personality wise, and how other people would see her, and i try to add different traits from the list as i go on. The thing is, im not sure if im doing it right, or if im supposed to take longer on each trait. any advice or help would be apreciated thanks

- Stilyx

I usually just end up talking of other traits, then come back and repeat old traits.

I have a hard time talking 15 minutes about the same trait, so if i can only talk about a trait for, say 5 minutes, i will talk about it 3 times, over the 1-2 hours i tulpaforce. Hope this helps you. I'd like to hear what you other guys do as well.

I'm about 5 hours in the personality creation,i try to explain,narrate her about her personalities and how she use them.

Guest Anonymous

What I did for personality was create 3 base traits. From those 3 traits I expanded them with 3 related traits each. I exponentially added traits to each tree until I had a total of 28. This way you can go over the first 3 traits, and then the next set of 9 traits, etc. etc. until you've gone through each trait in a natural order.

I also created a list of 28 likes and dislikes ranging from activities to personality traits trying not to make the respective like or dislike the opposite of the former.

Doing this you can focus on each trait for only 10 minutes each, which after some calculating, comes out to exactly 14 hours of personality work, which is the perfect suggested median. That means you can go through 10 traits per 1 hour session of tulpaforcing.

10 minutes is the perfect amount of time to go over a trait, since you should not only be telling them the trait, but also explaining how it relates to their personality, their interests, how other people see them, how they interact with their environment, etc. And if you use the method I used for personality by making trees, you can explain how each trait relates to the previously finished trait in their respective tree.