Can Tulpae see subliminal messages?

tyzone

So I talked to a friend about Tulpae and he asked me this question. By "subliminal message", I mean when there is a picture or text in a video, that stays for a very short amount of time, so that you don't actually realize it was here, but yet your brain seems to remember it anyway. I heard Tulpae could calculate, respond, and react with much more speed than us. Could this mean that they could be fast enough to notice one of those and tell us about it?

I believe it's possible. But not a lot of Tulpa have the ability the be a true 2nd opinion that you saw but didn't comprehend THAN having them do it so well their able to comprehend it when you couldn't.

This is my opinion of course

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Not much more than you can.

Which is the answer to every single "Can my tulpa do this brain manipulation thing" question on tulpa.info.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Unless you have a way to verify the subliminal image, I am afraid the tulpa will tell you what you want to hear. At least that has been my experience with similar situations. But feel free to prove me wrong. Wrong is a place I have often been to.

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell