Things that inhibit communications with your Tulpa?

Sing

So I wondered what affects peoples connection and communication with their tulpa.

For me it is the cold. I do a lot of walking, and it is also the main communication time with my Tulpa I think. Well considering it has been Winter, I've taken notice that cold essentially stops all connection and communication on both our parts really.

If not fully dressed appropriately to brave below freezing weather, strong cold gusts of wind can stop things mid-sentence it seems. I'm guessing the strong physical sensation drives a spike between the mental reality and the physical.

What about you guys?

I can never talk to my tulpa when I'm really focusing on the task at hand, whether it's work related or entertainment like video games. Not that surprising, really. But Environmental conditions and other outside factors like music and background don't affect our communication.

I can never talk to my tulpa when I'm really focusing on the task at hand, whether it's work related or entertainment like video games. Not that surprising, really. But Environmental conditions and other outside factors like music and background don't affect our communication.

Wow. You literally took the words right out of my mouth.

That is exactly the way it is with me.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Communicating is more difficult when focusing on a task because most of your attention is going to something other than your tulpa. She does have ways to gain my attention though, like yelling and shouting and stuff.

Environmental stimuli just gives me something to bitch to her about, like the cold, heat, pain ect. It's actually kinda helpful.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

It gets better with time. It's now easy to talk to her and hear from her as long as I'm thinking about her. She still has some trouble interrupting my thoughts and talking when I'm not thinking of her, but we're getting better with it.

Guest Anonymous

Not hallucinating often enough is a bother.

How can I have hypnagogia all day every day without being tired. I don't even get it reliably every night.

Also, they give me so many non serious answers laughing inhibits talking to them.