Tulpa Subliminal Messages.

Dog

Guest kingfisher

I've been trying this for about 10 Minutes and I feel like I'm already talking to my tulpa non-stop.

nice progress.

A'ight I have the list, but how exactly am I supposed to use this? Do I just do anything and go about the routine on the computer? Or do I just sit there and try to watch the messages?

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

This is actually working quite nicely for me, I've gotten more confidence in my tulpae.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

A'ight I have the list, but how exactly am I supposed to use this? Do I just do anything and go about the routine on the computer?

Yes.

Or do I just sit there and try to watch the messages?

That would be a colossal waste of time.

Is there any evidence that subliminal messaging works in the first place? We can't rule out placebo here.

There have been a lot of studies. It's agreed that they aren't really lasting or effective but can have a greater effect if the person wants what the message is suggesting. I suppose it could work as a placebo for some of the messages.

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

Eh, probably. You should see if they have any effect on her, that'd be interesting.

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)