Can imposing cause unwanted 'other' hallucinations?

Domnopalus

Wow, lol, so ever since my last post it's been pretty negative, side-effects wise. Now I'm not so sure I want to try imposing anymore. I freak myself out really easily and I don't think these little unwanted hallucinations would bode well for me, that being the case.

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

Well, some examples for the lighting are:

-On the train, it's as though the surroundings are being projected and I can see blue/red/green flashes trailing behind things sometimes

-Depths shift, rocks and things tend to 'teleport' right in front of me, and then shift back by the time I've blinked

-Shadows for things sometimes come and go, it's getting harder to distinguish objects from shadows

As for the reality/dreams, all I've got to go by is the people around me and routine to keep me aware, I always wake up having a dream, things around me are new and changing and I spend a lot of time in wonderland without realizing it. The dreams are getting more real and vivid, and I spontaneously remember dreams within the last 2 months every few hours and generally when I had it. e.g. Three nights ago I remembered a dream about a month and a half ago when I was a werewolf, details are fuzzy though, four nights ago I was saving some islander town from a tsunami, etc.

I've typed more than I intended to.

You should start doing frequent reality checks so you can easily distinguish between reality and dreams. you could lucid dream that way too

Exactly how are you going about imposition Tyrane? I've been trying imposition but haven't achieved any hallucinations as of yet. I'm pretty sure you're the first person I've heard about having results like the ones you've mentioned above.

Reality checks are things you do to check if you are dreaming or awake. Some examples I've heard of are:

• Try poking the palm of your hand with your finger. If it goes through you're
    hopefully
    dreaming.
  • Quickly glance at clocks or words, if things are erratic, constantly changing, or you can't read them you're dreaming.
  • Look in a mirror, if you're image is distorted, you're dreaming.
  • Try turning a light switch on or off, in dreams they don't usually function normally.
  • Try breathing with your mouth shut and your nosed closed. If you can't breathe then congratulations, you're awake.

These are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.