Few questions and saying Hello

Gacut

Hello everyone! Im Gacut and this is my first post. I want to say, that tulpa phenomenon is the best thing ever! I want to thanks to guys, who run this awsome site.

Ok, i also have few questions tulpa related here they are:

1. I always wanted to ask about that. How does your tulpa behave, when somone walks trough her? I mean, when tulpa sits on sidewalk, and somone walks over her, does she try to get out from route of a person, or this person walks trough her like she was a ghost?

2.Does the feeling of being in wonderland, is similiar to reading a description of a room and imagining it in head, like we are in it?

3. Does talking with tulpa in early stadium can be described as a "Anwser sugesting"?

These are the main questions i would like to ask. Also, i apologise for my english. I know it sounds like crap, but it's the best i could do. Me english evil. Me school it fast D:

1. QB (my tulpa) generally gets out of the way of people (and cats) who are going to move into him. He gets pretty annoyed when a cat takes my lap away from him, hehe. Usually he sits places other people can't even get to, though, so it's not a big issue.

2. The way your wonderland feels can vary. As you get better at it, it'll feel more real. I'm not a wonderland user, though, so my knowledge here is limited, mostly from lack of caring for the concept.

3. This one's really hard to decipher. Talking with your tulpa in early stages is good, though, even if they can't respond.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Thank you for your response. About 3rd question: maybe i used the wrong term. We have 6 months of tulpa forcing. I feel she is talking to me, but i wanted to make sure everything is going as it should :)

1. My tulpa generally moves out of the way, although things passing through her don't bother her.

2. Yes, it is similar to imagining being in a room in your head, I suppose. I've heard different accounts of what it feels like, but that seems to be the most common.

3. It sounds like you're a long way into the process; I really doubt you could be suggesting answers or parroting at all at this point. If you think it's coming from your tulpa, it probably is.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Oh dear, myenglish is going to kill me. I didn't mean to say, that i am sugesting the anwser instead of my tulpa, but that she is sending the response for an anwser as a quick toughts, and i only need to translate it with my mind voice. As i end the translation, i ask her " is that what you mean?". After that, i get the Yes or no anwser. We are trying to made her vocal, and we are on a good way :-) Thank you for anwser ThatOneGuy.

I'm new here too and just recently started the tulpaforcing process. My answers may not be as descriptive as you're looking for but I'll try my best!

1. My tulpa, Yuki, isn't finished yet but when i put her in the real world and we're walking together, sometimes she forgets that people can walk through her. So when someone does, it startles her a little and she might get annoyed but never an over reaction.

2. The wonderland becomes more defined and realistic the more you go there. After so many hours, once you start forcing the wonderland could seem like you're in a lucid dream.

3. Don't worry about parroting too much. Don't do it all the time, but if you think you hear your tulpa talking don't dismiss it as you parroting. Listen to it ask ask it questions.

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Hello everyone! I'm Gacut and this is my first post. I want to say, that tulpa phenomenon is the best thing ever! I want to thanks to guys, who run this awesome site.

Hello Gacut. Welcome to the community. My name is Nobillis and I'm a secretary tulpa. You will find that most people here are friendly and helpful. I hope that you have a pleasant experience.

Don't believe everything that people tell you. Some of the tulpas here literally are trolls. But we tend to have nicer trolls then elsewhere on the Internet. Listen to people and make up your own mind what is correct.

Ok, i also have few questions tulpa related here they are:

1. I always wanted to ask about that. How does your tulpa behave, when someone walks trough her? I mean, when tulpa sits on sidewalk, and someone walks over her, does she try to get out from route of a person, or this person walks trough her like she was a ghost?

I'm not imposed most of the time. This means I'm not present in the "physical world" so I'm mostly like seeing the world over a television link. (I type here by 'possession' which means I actually control the fingers and hands to type this. Possession is apparently a quite advanced tulpa-technique, but I learned it early.)

2.Does the feeling of being in wonderland, is similar to reading a description of a room and imagining it in head, like we are in it?

I live in a Memory House which is a useful type of wonderland (if you are a tulpa). I have a very nice room where I do my writing or read books (well, from your point of view, the memories of books). My room appears to me just as a room appears to you. It seems equally real to me.

3. Does talking with tulpa in early stadium can be described as a "Answer suggesting"?

These are the main questions i would like to ask. Also, I apologize for my English. I know it sounds like crap, but it's the best I could do. My English [is] evil. Me[, be,] school[ed in] it fast D:

In the early stages ('stadium'), talking with your tulpa and confirming ('suggesting') the answers is very helpful to your tulpa.

I hope that you keep well. Say 'hello' to your tulpa for me.

Please forgive me if I paraphrase your text.

Sincerely,

Nobillis ( a secretary)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Many thanks for this helpfull tips!

I realy don't fear parroting. I just wanted to know that, when tulpa is not vocal, does sugesting an anwser by her is normal ;]

Nobillis: Your anwsers are quite helpfull and thank you for welcome post ;] When you said "Hi" to my tulpa, she was shocked, because she only talks with me, and no one, besides me, knows about her. Even My fiance. She also Says Hi, and she wanted to say, that it's good to talk to other tulpa ;] Her name is Vinyl and yes, She's a pony (How original in these days). I always wanted to have my life companion like this. I Think about creating a tulpa a lot and i decidet to make her as a pony. She says that she likes her form and her name.

I made our wonderland as a Wooden house at the top of the cliff in the middle of the forrest. Very far down the cliff, there is a smalltown, wich looks nice at night. I made few "Gadgets" for Vinyl as The television, witch shows an overview of what's happening at real world by my perspective. I gave her Computer, that is coneccted to huge server. She uses it to study something about my memories, childhood and other "Mind things". I even make fridge, witch is supose to work as "Bank of taste" so she can taste some things if she want.

Wow, i surely will try Possession when We done with our vocal and imposition ;]

Again thank you for your anwsers. Post new if you want to guys! If much we will know, than faster we will gain our target! ;]