• 3-5
    • 6-8
    • 9-15
    • Too many

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to point out that we find it very cosy without having three or four needy tulpae pawing at my attention for a drink. One is just fine, thank you. [For now at least.] Yes, for now only.

And there I go, not contributing at all.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

J\ If you need to think about thoughtform to interact with it or to let it live it's not a 'tulpa'. Tulpas are autonomous and can think on their own without anyone above.

Wut. Fer reelz?

My tulpa hasn't picked a name yet...

Guest Anonymous

I let them know I'm not going to be able to give them equal attention and stuff and I ask them to not hold it against me. It's worked so far.

J\ If you need to think about thoughtform to interact with it or to let it live it's not a 'tulpa'. Tulpas are autonomous and can think on their own without anyone above.

That may true in the long run but so far I haven't met a host whose Tulpa can do exactly that. At least early to mid on, including me. Their not autonomous from the getgo, but their still tulpas.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Guest BrownSubmarine

That may true in the long run but so far I haven't met a host whose Tulpa can do exactly that. At least early to mid on, including me. Their not autonomous from the getgo, but their still tulpas.

A\ I'm sure I, Lyra and Dante are autonomous. We can do things without Kobs knowledge or attention and recently we succeed with putting thoughts into his thought stream, we got his attention when we wanted it.

A\ and recently we succeed with putting thoughts into his thought stream, we got his attention when we wanted it.

What did you do, from your side, to do this? My Tulpa and I have been pretty hard at work on that exact subject for over 2 months.

Sorry, I though you guys were talking autonomous from the hosts perspective, not just in general.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Guest BrownSubmarine

L\ Most important thing was to learn Kob how to hear our thoughts better without automatic rejecting them, second most important thing was to support him when he doubted. There was no distinct steps with this. (so he could be affected by us without his attention first)

To make your tulpa autonomous you just have to believe they are autonomous. Giving some simple tasks to do in wonderland (the more they like thing you give to to the better), do not doubt they are not autonomous. For tulpa being autonomous you must belive it is autonomous - after some time it will be truth.

Have four, managing stuff just fine. Sometimes they talk to me on their own, sometimes i talk to one or some of them specifically, sometimes i confuse them and they tease me about it; overall we just generally do stupid shit i guess. Not thinking at all about giving equal amounts of attention and all of that, i kinda do that unconsciously already i guess (though there's still favoritism, but honestly it's not that big a deal). Peharps we simply all know how important is for everyone to have a good, shitty-drama-free relationship? I dunno.

Ah, btw everyone but the first was totally accidental. Totally.

• 9 months later...

(As you can see, I am a new guy on here. So yeah. Hey)

I have around 10 tuppers. I'm not exactly sure how I do it but I can focus on 3 at once, sometimes 5. The leftovers are usually off doing something else, mingling with each other. Although I have noticed I do get headaches quite frequently now-a-days.

Heres my crowd of 10 tuppers (In order of creation): Volcan, Flurrie, Demento, Shard, Cure, Fury, Iris, Claire, Rusty, and the newest edition, Rose.

And I love them all. <3