Things To Avoid (or) How To Mess Up A Tulpa

tulpatalk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no good when they realize it's all fake, even though it seems so real to them. How would you react if you woke up tomorrow in some dude's mind and saw that your whole life was fake?

I recall one tulpa wanting to or actually killing itself because it missed it's made up family and life.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Having yandere as one of their traits

I've been planning on doing this. Is there anyone here who has actually done this and ended up regretting it? Or are you just speculating that it's bad?

>accepting any one way as perfect

>NOT creating OC ideas and testing everything you can to find what works for you

>NOT trying to brainstorm forms for the tulpa, it'll have a wider choice and when it picks what it wants to be it'll feel it's more "Itself"

^same with personality, though very much different

>fighting ANY form of deviation whatsoever

>trying to block out the tulpa from yourself, IE get really drunk and feel ashamed, want to be left alone where the tulpa can't see you, BAD AS SHIT. The tulpa will love you as long as you love it.

>having non-force thoughts about the tulpa really early on. IE thinking about it all day long, and doing 2 hours a day, but just started three days ago.

I asked mine what she thought about this topic, and She wanted me to type these things, so use them as you will I guess.

Guest Anonymous

I like how this thread has little to none informational value except to show us that nearly nobody agrees on many points. If it works, it's the right way. Isn't that what this forum's lord and savior FAQ man has said anyway? You know, the guy who made it justified by one man's approval to try to call attention to yourselves everywhere possible?

ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

I like how this thread has little to none informational value except to show us that nearly nobody agrees on many points. If it works, it's the right way. Isn't that what this forum's lord and savior FAQ man has said anyway? You know, the guy who made it justified by one man's approval to try to call attention to yourselves everywhere possible?

ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

See: My post here

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I recall one tulpa wanting to or actually killing itself because it missed it's made up family and life.

I smell a delicious copypasta here, come get it guys!

"Hell if you understand everything I said, you’d be me."

- Miles Davis

Name: Octavia.

Form: Octavia.

Personality: Too much to describe.

Sentience: [Almost] Fully vocal.

Developing:Access to the subconscious

To me the dilemma of being a tulpa is something that has to be handled delicately, although of course it depends on the personality of the tulpa itself. I've attempted to create a tulpa twice, without any guides or assistance. My first attempt was a girl named Maya, and she never made it to imposition. In the wonderland, she started to act frustrated and upset and depressed. I tried my best to make her happy and feel loved, but for some reason I've never figured out why she couldn't accept her nature. One night in the wonderland she told me she wanted to blow her brains out. I'm pretty sure a tulpa cannot kill themselves, so I stopped thinking about her and let her fade away.

My second attempt at a tulpa was pretty content until imposition, where a minor hurdle was that she couldn't physically interact with things. She got over it though with some consoling from me, and now seems to be content as long as I give her forced 'tulpa items' to occupy herself with.