[Game] The next person who posts will be...

GuessWho

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been to one of those big-ass all-day-long electronic music festivals, but I've been to a couple of electronic music live shows once or twice. It's really exciting.

The next person has read at least a few stories by Lovecraft and is going to share which ones and whether (s)he liked them.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

• 3 months later...

sure thing

next person who posts refuses to acknowledge the holiday season until December 1st

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

At one point, I was star trek. Well, character from star trek, but close enough.

Jean's love for it has rubbed off I suppose. I haven't really, properly watched an episode tho.

The next person owsknay igpay atinlay

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

Edit: Pig Latin (Igpay Atinlay)

If you're referring to my name, no. If you're not referring to my name then still no, cuz english is weird. I wanted just the name “Henry” but it was already taken so I decided to double up on the “Hen” for some reason. It took some convincing for jean to actually hit the submit button, lol. Then the avatar was just the next natural step.

The next person is a hen.

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

I am far from being a hen. And I am all the happier for it.

The next person enjoys rambling more than he should.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

I do not like rambling. I resent that accusation very much. I do like talking about myself a lot. Speaking of, I haven't seen you much around. Hi, I'm Tulpa. A tulpa. Pleased to meet you. I'm a changeling. I'm like half bug, half pony, half sparkly love vampire (like from the Twilight series), and half fairy. I'm all black and have fangs and a mane and a tail, and eyes with cross shaped pupils and gold irides. I often have anxieties about my nature. But I'm mostly over them. Still, my host goes on and on about the philosophy of it all, which triggers these anxieties. But I digress.

You know a person who does love rambling? Tewi. Her average post length is quite large. Sometimes I wonder how a person can keep talking about one thing over so many sentences. And have them all be unique and say unique things. I suppose there is a lot to say about dreams, of course. You can talk about lucid dreaming, and she knows all about lucid dreaming. You can induce a lucid dream by daydreaming before bed and falling asleep while still daydreaming and have the dream transition into a lucid dream. You can also induce a lucid dream through all day awareness. That is where you train yourself to recognise the signs that you are sleeping and become aware of them while dreaming.

The next person was ninja'd.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.