[Game] The next person who posts will be...

GuessWho

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have a poptart and I didn't eat that either yet.

I have no idea if I ruined it for Someone or not.

The next poster made an origami crane before.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

My form is a white tiger. A tiger is a type of cat. Apparently according to Google a khajiit is actually a thing and it looks like a cat. Could I be related to them? N has had literally nothing to do with the Elder Scrolls so this is new for all of us.

Cat, when you said it was completely plausible, you can now edit your post and say yes.

The next one to post has no Christmas avatar.

Not really, I don't work today and woke up at 9:00 AM! Usually it's 5:30 AM...This morning V was already up, when I'm usually the first one awake. As usual, I didn't remember much of my dreams, and his was a lucid and great dream (...)

The next one to post is a tulpa.

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

I re-read Fight Club recently, the movie was very well done, very true to the book. I'm going for Ready Player One next.

The next person was actually afraid of Virginia Woolf. I am because it's supposed to be good but it sounds very boring.

• 6 months later...

Sort of, yes. I'm actually afraid of boring/hard to read books that Zia thinks we should read together. She tried some of those (example : Cortazar's short stories, translated in French of course. I was unable to understand anything). I'm perfectly fine with The Lord of The Rings, but we're about to finish it.

The next poster will be French!

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.