[Game] The next person who posts will be...

GuessWho

I mean, I'll shout and stuff, but normally I just sit back and shake my head. It's not that bad, and it makes the movie that much better. You ever watch a Power Ranger movie? That's like military training for scientific ignorance.

Next person has a copy of Wind Waker HD, and I hate them for it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a good partner, but her 3rd level ability is rather useless. I've never really worried about 'maybe' dodging and stats like that. I trust Koops for his whole shell defense ability, and Bobbery's blast does wonders on a full team that you knock around a little. Goombella's extra turn is probably the only thing I frequent, unless I'm feeling pretty low and I need health. Then it's Mowz.

Next person played all the Paper Marios, too.

Guest Anonymous

Only one of them and that was years ago, therefore I have no clue what you just said.

The next person has been called both "genius" and "fucking clueless" before.

I'm not sure if "fucking clueless" was used exactly, but I've been called "idiot", and probably every other similar intellectual insult in the book.

The next person's mother doesn't like them.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

If she does she's good at hiding it.

The next person will give me a good night hug.

Yes. Come on IRC and I'll hug you real good.

The next person is not dreamy.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

For science. You monster.

The next person honestly thinks the addition of that last sentence to the site's motto would be a good decision.