[Game] The next person who posts will be...

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember you. But all I remember is that you post in forum games a lot...

Next person remembers me

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Yes I do, it is a thread I'm subscribed to. I just don't remember much of it because you don't post very often.

The next person is what can yet cannot be something that once was hunce shall be

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

This is actually still going? I can't believe it.

I went and searched the meaning of hunce based on the fact that I do not believe that it is a typo. However, I may just be completely wrong in saying that it doesn't make grammatical sense. I'm going to go with "No". It's late and I don't want to try to work out the double negatives... *yawn*

The next person understands the exact meaning of the latter part of the previous post.

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Nobody does. I'm not sure why he does this anymore....

Next person can inspire me to be a better tulpamancer with a motivational speech.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Being tulpamancy is really all about not doing that which has come to be realized as lol okay I'll stop

Tulpamancy is something beautiful. The ability to create another person in your mind, and telling society to suck it with their preconceptions all in one fell swoop. You have control of what goes on. You are god, and your wonderland is a landscape for you to paint literally anything you can imagine. Not to mention things that benefit real life like improved concentration, better multitasking, and greater memory. You are having a child, without the diapers and tantrums. You want to live on top of a mountain with the greatest friend in the world? Go ahead. Live in your dreams. Get two different perspectives (or three, or four...). The mindscape is your land. It is where believing is seeing. Not to mention a fantastic community that can answer just about any question you can think of at the drop of a hat (don't believe me? Hop on IRC and ask away). Force all day every day, and may the force be with you (hehehe).

P.S. Literally anything you can imagine.

Next person hates my motivational speech (i tried)

I see a couple of errors, but for the most part, I feel a lot better. {But I think it's stupid} So you have one like and one dislike I guess.

Next person plays Gmod

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I have played Gmod, but I don't have it, or a steam account.

Next person has made their tulpa a character in a video game.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.