[Game] The next person who posts will be...

GuessWho

Not yet, but I think we will soon.

The next one to post is running out of ideas for what to write for the next poster.

Edit: Sorry for double posting. For some reason on mobile we can’t delete the post. If we try to we get a page where it says we are accessing a page we shouldn’t be. We don’t know how to delete it, so just ignore it. Thank you.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, hmm. I think so, yes. Six in our system overall. The last one's secret and not connected to the others, though.

Next one to post actually finds said account.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Yep. That's me. *groggy yawn*

Next one to post... Can't start their day till they have a cup of coffee. *sips*

Doesn't the coffee place boo make people groggy? By making you feel the "need" for coffee when you wake up. It becomes harder and coffee works more as a bait for you. I dunno, we drink coffee sometimes for fika but never early in the mornings, anymore. I don't think we get groggy without it. It's the opposite, I think.

Next one to post doesn't like sweets. 

It's not that i don't like them, but they're high in calories and low in nutrition. I don't currently own any.

Also, i used to have caffeine in the afternoon to stay awake, but then one day they started charging for coffee and tea. No thanks. Then i was dead tired un the afternoons for a while, but it went away.

The next person jumps out of bed like a boss.