Clarification on what constitutes Tulpaforcing

NeonKnights

Hey there,

Got a question regarding tulpaforcing. Please don't bite my head off if I appear to have somehow missed other "what is tulpaforcing" threads, I'm asking because I've seen so many conflicting views on the matter that I don't feel comfortable drawing my own conclusions on this one.

I'm about a week in, and have already covered all my bases with her in regards to her personality, form, scent, tactile feels, eventual mind-voice sound, etc.

I narrate to her all the time now, but there are periods of one to three hours per day where I'll lie on my couch, feeling her presence nearby, and just have a one-sided chat with her for that time, focusing on nothing else. I don't bother with the whole thing with closing my eyes and meditating very much by this point, as I assume that just helps people clear their minds to make room for the tulpa. I've never really had trouble quieting my thoughts and centering my mind without using an intricate process to do it, so is it really necessary?

tl;dr, does the simple act of clearing the mind of everything and focusing solely on talking to the tulpa count as tulpaforcing, or is it just a type of narration? I want to help out her development the best I can, and from what I understand, proper tulpaforcing is crucial to this.

EDIT: One other question for you, if you don't mind: I do have a wonderland due to my pre-existing tendency to wander locations in my mind to quell boredom, is it problematic if I chat with her and idly visualize her more than actually visiting the wonderland lately?

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Yes, what you are doing is indeed tulpaforcing. And no, there is no problem with focusing more on your tulpa than visiting your wonderland.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

To add on to TOG's post, you don't honestly need a wonderland at all. You'll find that many people here don't use one.

But if it is helpful to you, then... Well, there you go.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yeah, I'd read that it isn't necessary, I'd just thought it would be neat to see how she interacts with one of the various mind-worlds I'd sort of absently created and wandered over the years back in high school or while trapped in boring conversations with people. The results were neat, though I find it much more productive to just talk with her outside of it.

I suppose I was just a little worried that since I had shown her the wonderland, she'd expect me to visit it frequently.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill