Icarus and Catherine

Icarus

Hi ya'll I'm Icarus. I'm making a tulpa and stuff. Her name is Catherine and I'm starting out with narrating. I just narrated all the traits I took the time to scribble down and I think I'll just have a conversation with her before I head off to bed. EDIT: in retrospect, I'm allowing for total deviation if need be, as I want her to 'surprise me'.

I've lurked around for probably a few weeks and a thing that I question is parroting. I have a very 'talkative' mind and frequently engage in conversations with myself - will this get in the way? Should I just assign a different voice to this talkative part of my mind? I have a lot of questions but I forgot em lol

Anyway, does anybody have any pointers or is there anything I'm doing wrong? Thanks, and peace out.

My tulpa hasn't picked a name yet...

Heh, you remind me of myself. I also did just this: narrated to Karen just a few traits because I want her to have her own personality.

I've lurked around for probably a few weeks and a thing that I question is parroting. I have a very 'talkative' mind and frequently engage in conversations with myself - will this get in the way? Should I just assign a different voice to this talkative part of my mind?

I want to know this too x\

Do you ever got a non-vocal response from you Tulpa? I mean something like this:

At Day 1 (or it was Day 2? I don't remember well...) I imagined that I was at my childhood school (how do you americans call it? Elementary school?), then I showed her all the building (in 1st person view, pulling her by the hand).

In the middle of the visualization I got something in my head. It wasn't headache, but something like a massive wave of energy that completely disrupted my visualization. Every time I try to think about that, for some reason it reminds me of rainbows.

I was so fuckin' surprised, I finished the "session" and went to bed :@

Nothing like that yet, but narration was weird last night. We had a full conversation, but she could only answer in short replies and I couldn't tell if I was talking to myself or her >.>

Been busy the last few days and couldn't get a post in.

So far narration is going smoothly now that she can give full answers. Its hella fun.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome aboard.

That it is. Now you can play 20 questions with yourself. It's fun I say. Stimulate that young mind, and you will do well.

Been busy the last few days and couldn't get a post in.

So far narration is going smoothly now that she can give full answers. Its hella fun.

Wow, she's already vocal?! Sweet :D

You just narrated a lot, right?

EDIT

I've found what we were looking for!

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Tips-for-those-who-are-getting-parrotnoid

But I think it isn't as useful as before, now that your tulpa is already perfectly vocalized. >.>

mayor: ...ok.

tekidek: You're nick reminds me of a fingerboard company. And she's not perfectly vocal, just somewhat talkative. She can't jabber out a whole paragraph by any means yet ;_;

Might as well clarify: When I ask her something she asks or responds before I finish. Usually its a split-second before I finish.

Sometimes she gives weird answers, too. Like recently I just asked her what she wanted to do and she said 'cake' >.>

I've tried making tulpas before I even knew what they were and never had progress like this in a matter of days its a bit creepy...but it helps when you have the flu and can't talk vocally anyway :>

I find it hard to remember to 'force' and thus left her at home when I walked the dog. As soon as I came back and went in my room to get the laptop she comes running out and bear hugs me. Feels man.

Now all she wants to do is cuddle :D

School starts up again tomorrow:

5ulZMAL.gif

I'm going to cuddle with her tonight and report random stuff that happened sometime tomorrow.

Goodnight, peeps.

Well, she likes the humanized octavia form and wants me to write that she's happy.

about what i have no idea....