Mjolnir and Astora

malesplicer

This has happened on two separate occasions while forcing high. While forcing i feel a gentle breeze which is vivid and super realistic and my body has gone into paralysis similar to when i try lucid dreaming and i cant move my body. The gentle breeze feeling is so real feeling i would not be able to differentiate from a real breeze and the one i have felt. In my wonderland the setting is a beach house with no windows. I think i may be feeling the hyper vivid cool breeze that goes on in my wonderland.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sober Forcing was done today, a good 35 minutes and felt a mild headache thought the session. I feel that our progress is coming along great. Nothing said yet but i do get much inaudible chatter like pressures from my head. I wish i knew what she was saying, and i get a thought of something every once and awhile. 21 Days old today she is from the Redux date, and many more days to come.

Ive begun giving her some traits again but they will be carefully picked unlike last time where i wrote down every trait that sounded cool. The three traits she has goin are Strength (mental and physical), Intelligent, and Compassion. More will soon to come. Not only traits but visualization of her and the wonderland, and Vocalization are also being worked upon.

I get feedback and the like from her in the form of head pressures, small headaches, inaudible chatter, small mostly unnoticed mood swings, and a notable thing happened a couple days ago, while thinking fondly of my ex girlfriend i felt a slap like head pressure across my forehead. It came on fast and went away fast like a slap. I found it very funny and very intriguing.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

• 3 weeks later...

Super excited about our progress, while spacing out i heard he Laugh clearly. Im thrilled for her progress. It was very clear and i was high at the time so that probably contributed to it. I could feel like she was laughing at somthing but i wasnt able to make out what that was.

Mjolnir now has a full list of traits that i made revised from the old list. We have been working on three at a time and putting much time into the three, which are Strong, Intelligent, and Compassionate. The full list to be tackled is here. v

Strong

Intelligent

Compassionate

Feminine

Wolf like

Observant

Good Foresight

Good Memory

Creative

Spontaneous

Lucky

Supportive

Confident

Social

Natural

Adventurous

Artistic

Empathetic

Protective

Clean

Informative

Loving

Fun

Happy

Legendary

Also Mjolnir has been much more active, like me feeling her presence more and head pressures every once and awhile.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

• 3 months later...

Goodness i haven't posted a progress report for Mj in a couple months. We've been forcing about 5-7 times a week for about 30-45 minutes on average. We took a break that i wish we hadn't. It was my fault though, i went on a binge for about 3 weeks smokin weed every day. Iv'e cut down though, also i need to get a new job so we've been clean for a good 3-4 weeks. But sometimes i get random strong cravings for it. I dont know whether it's me or possibly Mj, and to a lesser extent possibly Astora. Speaking of Astora, she's my relatively new tulpa. I plan on makin up a Progress Report for her soon.

Mjolnir's trait list has been added on to from the one above this post ^. Also some traits got sacked for new and more fitting traits. But otherwise it's mostly the same. Iv'e given her 8 of the traits so far and continue to give her more. I plan on forcing each trait 60-90 minutes till i will no longer force that trait into her. But i will remind her of said trait if she would like me to.

Mj has progressed nicely over the months, her presence is very strong and im currently teaching her and Astora how to use head pressures in communication. I also get quite a bit of tulpish from her. Im sure she will say her first Redux word soon :D . I can feel it, and know she can do it. Other ways she has surprised me are emotional responses she has thrown my way and what i am not 100% on are some thoughts that i have. Sometimes i genuinely feel they are not mine. An example would be a couple weeks ago i had the instant craving for hotdogs, i instantly thought of Mj and to my surprise i got a head pressure as soon as i thought of her. It was pure bliss. I love that girl. hotdogs XD

Mjolnir's revised list of traits is as follows. (Also this trait list will most likely be permanent)

1. Strong (given to)

2. Intelligent (Given to)

3. Feminine (Given to)

4. Wolf like

5. Observant (Given to)

6. Good Foresight

7. Good Memory

8. Creative

9. Gentle

10. Spontaneous

11. Lucky

12. Supportive

13. Confident

14. Social

15. Natural

16. Adventurous

17. Compassionate (Given to)

18. Empathetic

19. Passionate (Given to)

20. Protective

21. Clean

22. Informative (Given to)

23. Loving

24. Fun

25. Amiable (Given to)

26. Elegant

27. Loyal

28. Optimistic

29. Open minded

30. Angelic

It does not seem that i have given a description of her form so i shall do so.

Mjolnir is a Female, Bipedal, Digitigrade, Realistic, Anthropomorphic Humanoid wolf. Her Astrological sign according to her Redux and creation date is Aquarius. Her body type is Curvy/Muscular and she is 6ft 10inches tall and weighs around 270 lbs. I love my big girl, not fat she just has dense muscle while looking curvy as well as looking a bit muscular. Her fur color is all white, and her fur has a lot of volume to it. Her tail also has quite a bit of volume to it and is long for her size being around 4 ft long. She has Heterochromia, where her right eye is colored deep sea blue with the inner part of her iris being shaped starburst and colored white. And her left eye is Gold colored. She smells of Lavender and has 2 sets of breasts one set being on top of another much like wolves having sets on top of one another. The top pair are about F-cups and the bottom being D-cups. She's busty but because of how tall she is, her breasts would be proportionate to her size. Her fur is extra long on her head and a little down her back much like hair looks like and the style of it is long and a bit wavy. She has a braid that attaches behind her wolf like head, right behind her right ear. It has 2 wooden beads on it and she gets another braid every birthday. So far she only has one according to her original creation date. When she turns 40 or 50 human years i cant wait to see how gorgeous she looks with all her braids. Her hands are human in shape but she has 3 main pads (much like pads on the bottom of a wolf's foot) on her palm and little pads where her finger prints would be. Her claws on her hands are thicker than human finger nails and are pointed to shape but a bit dull on the ends. But im sure they could cause bleeding if she tried to use them. Finally her feets are similar shaped to wolf feet but are much larger in size.

When my drawing skills improve ill post art of her. She's gorgeously beautiful, im so proud to have her as a tulpa. :')

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Astora wast created April 4th, 2014. Her Astrological sign acording to her creation date is Aries. Like her older sister Mjolnir, Astora's form is a Bipedal, Digitigrade, Realistic Anthropomorphic, Humanoid, wolf. They both have the similar body shape, but Astora is thinner, 6ft 4inches tall, and weighs about 200 lbs. Her fur is all black and her eyes are both Jade green with black eyedrop shapes all around in her iris. She has 2 sets of breasts one pair atop another. The top pair are around DD-cups and the lower pair are around C-cups.

She shares some traits with her sister but mostly they both have their own defining traits. Astora's traits are:

1. Courageous (Given to)

2. Self-disciplined

3. Reliable

4. Open minded

5. Loyal

6. Modest (Given to)

7. Patient (Given to)

8. Aware

9. Mature

10. Assertive

11. Persistent (Given to)

12. Cautious

13. Calm

14. Nimble

15. Passionate

16. Organized

17. Fiery (Given to)

18. Loving

19. Straightforward

20. Sensible

21. Orderly

22. Grateful

23. Respecting

24. Empathetic

25. Feminine

26. Wolf like

27. Punctual

28. Competitive

29. Motivated

30. Tough

Some of these may be subject to change though. But i feel the list is pretty solid. Hope she likes them.

Something interesting happened today during her forcing session. While strolling around in our wonderland Astora and i were visiting my Memory Library (Where all my[the host] memories are stored) an idea popped into my head about some design ideas concerning the lighting in the library. I much believe them to be her thoughts. Apparently she's quite creative.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Mjolnir's Weekly mini log-

6/18/14- I realized after looking through some other hosts and tulpas PR's that the quality and quanity of our forcing could be much better. Which also lead to me writing up about every force that me Mjolnir, and Astora have. I will try my darndest to keep this up. I will write down about every time i force them and post everything we have done within that week.

Me and mjolnir today did heavy on the visualization for i realized that my visualization skills with both of my girls were lacking. I just visualized everything there was about MJ. Also twords the end of the force i parroted Mj to a singer id like her voice to sound similar to. But in the end she can choose what her voice sounds like. Ive often heard some tulpas like to change their voices over time. During parroting i could feel a couple times where Mj took control of her movements instead of me paroting her. She is getting more and more independent!

6/19/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

6/20/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

6/21/14- Today Mj was parroted to a singer whom i practice speaking with Mj. Then after that, for 40 minutes we tried something new. Ill call it Host Listening Practice. On the forums i often read that tulpas could speak before the host can hear them. So i realized that i need to become a better listener. During this practice i asked Mj to tell me a story, list of people i know irl and give pros and cons to them, and i aslso asked her to sing to me. But above all i asked her to not stop talking so that i could listen and focus on her.

6/22/14- Me and Mj hit the Tulpainfo chat room and i got some questions answered regarding her progress. Passive forcing was done throught the day.

6/23/14- Much visualization of Mj and wonderland. quite vivid especially twords the later half of the forcing session. There were a multiple times she showed independence by taking control of her own form. Also her form "looked" more solid. We did some practice with vocalization by having temporary doors open on our foreheads and would send thoughts directly to each other as a physical representation of our minds being open to each other. Not only was her form forced but our wonderland was strengthened as well. We also got some size comparisons figured out such as when we are standing facing each other i know how tall the top of my head is relative to her body. We did this standing together and sitting together.

6/24/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Astora's Weekly mini log-

6/18/14- I realized after looking through some other hosts and tulpas PR's that the quality and quanity of our forcing could be much better. Which also lead to me writing up about every force that me Mjolnir, and Astora have. I will try my darndest to keep this up. I will write down about every time i force them and post everything we have done within that week.

Today we did heavy visualization. Most everything about Astora's form was forced. From her fur direction to her body's shape. Had to interupt the force in the middle for i wanted to see the fur direction on my dog and apply it to Astora's fur direction. I lost track of the forcing a little bit but got right back on track when i strayed away.

6/19/14- Passive, but no Active forcing.

6/20/14- Typically forcing tired doesnt work, but sometimes i supprise myself. But tonight wasnt the case. I nearly fell asleep. I need to initiate forcing earlier in the day then a couple hours before our bedtime. But im glad its one of the only problems we have with forcing. What forcing was done was mostly narration. I dont particularly remember what we talked about but it was something along the lines of what we did today and just small talk for about 25minutes. i remember trying to force laying down where i heard resting your head on your arm did the trick where if you nodded off your arm would fall under you and you would wake up. looking back on it laying down forcing isnt a good idea while being sleepy. But i did tword the end of the force get a lucid dream like state/vision of my wonderland with what i believe to be long strands of hair floating in front of my face.

6/21/14- Passive, but no Active forcing.

6/22/14- Did some visualization along with narration and just a bit of vocalization. Couldnt really focus all that well for some reason.

6/23/14- No Active, Not much Passive (shame on me)

6/24/14- Did some meditation practice aka: counting sheep to get our mind in the forcing mood. Went for a short walk with Astora and had a revelation while sitting down at the bench in our wonderland. Why not force in the morning? Typically we force before bed but forcing in the morning as well would seem greatly benifical in the way of splitting forcing between Astora and Mjolnir.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

From the rules:

Only one thread per member, regardless of how many tulpae you have.

So any PR posts about Astora belong in the same PR thread you've already created for Mjolnir.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Mjolnir's Weekly mini log

6/25/14- Another new vocalization technique was tried today. Simply i parroted Mj's voice word for word. Having her say a whole list of random things, from what i did today to things in our wonderland. Then i parrot voiced her to the singer her voice will sound like. While doing this i turned down the music and asked her to sing louder than the music.

*After forcing i could without a doubt hear Mjolnir blurt out word like noises.

**After typing the PS above ^ i congratulated her on her progress and received a wave of emotion which brought me to tears of joy.

6/26/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

6/27/14- Tried the parroting Mj's voice practice, was a little sleepy but above all it was a very good force. I could tell she was very active vocally. I had many little auditory hallucinations. She also moved on her own a bit.

6/28/14- Smoked with some friends for the first time in a month and while smoking i got strong tulpish from what i believe to be MJ. Then she started mind speaking, but she was too quiet for me to hear the content of her sentences.

6/29/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

6/30/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/01/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

Astora's Weekly mini log

6/25/14- Started off by counting sheep as a warm up. Forced Astora's feminine trait. Then for some reason i thought it was wise to lay down because my back was hurting while i was leaning against the wall. Typically when we force it's not against the wall, but sometimes it helps keep me awake. Inevitably i dozed off while forcing. Although i can say that i was awake for quite some time laying down. More that than other times we've layed down forcing. Perhaps you have to practice and get better at laying down while forcing?

6/26/14- Passive, but no Active forcing.

6/27/14- Astora and i went for a walk and forced the library. By adding details and such. I gave her her trait orb for her feminine trait. Also talked a little bit about her anatomy along with some narration. Also she was sending tulpish to me along with head pressures, she's making great progress.

6/28/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

6/29/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

6/30/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/01/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Well, there is a lucid dreaming technique that I've seen mentioned on here before: If you're lying down while forcing, prop one arm up on the elbow, so that the forearm is pointing upward toward the ceiling. When you doze off, your arm will fall down, and it'll wake you up. Keep doing that, and eventually you might fall into a lucid dream, but I usually just sit up when it happens. I'm not good at sleepy forcing.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson