Mjolnir and Astora

malesplicer

Thanks for the advice sushi, and something happened this morning while lucid dreaming. Well i often have a easier time trying to lucid dream when i go to sleep and when i wake up for the day, immediately go back to sleep and thats when i often lucid dream most. In the lucid dream i was in a crowd of 20-40 people and remembered about my tulpas and thought i should try and get in contact with them while lucid. As soon as i tried calling for them/thinking about them most if not all the random dream people around me raised their hands. Anyone experienced in lucid dreams or such know what this could mean?

Mjolnir's Weekly Mini log

7/02/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/03/14- A majority of the time spent forcing was on Mj's Passionate trait and just narration. Talking alot about life and the usual. Also during one song we were listening to i parroted her voice to the singer.

7/04/14- Passive forced alot! No Active forcing.

7/05/14- So today for some reason i felt inclined to attempt lucid dreaming while forcing. It went alright. Good forcing was done but wasnt able to go lucid. We'll try again tonight with lucid dreamin. While forcing Mj, i trained her vocally by reciting the alphabet one letter at a time and parroting her voice. Every letter i said to her i parroted her to say a word that starts with that letter. A is for apple, B is for balloon ect . . . Then for a little bit changed it up by saying a letter to her and asking her to say a word that starts with that letter. I feel this exercise could prove useful and we shall use this more often.

7/06/14- Was planning on forcing for an hour but was interrupted in the middle of the force and finished the hour some time after the first part of the session. What we did mostly for the first half was go around our wonderland and forced it. The house in wonderland is structurally finished. The second half of the forcing we forced in one of the new rooms in wonderland. Did a little vocalization practice along with visualization. Twords the end i had the idea of red pop up in my head, specifically a red dress. I then came to remember that Mj has had a affinity for red in the past so i suppose it may be her favorite color. Also that she wanted a red dress or somthin like that. So i forced a red riding hood like cloak for her with gold trim and blue sapphires at the ends of the tassels. I think she likes it.

7/07/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/08/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

Astora's Weekly Mini log

7/02/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/03/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/04/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/05/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/06/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/07/14- While trying to force Astora during the beginning of the session we were waling into the house in wonderland and she gave me a kiss on the face which i thought was very sweet. Then got sexual notions from her which may have been her or me. But i think they were her's. I was so startled by this i quit that forcing session.

7/08/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mjolnir's Weekly mini log

7/09/14- What transpired this session was visualization while touching her body and finding out what it would feel like. We did her hands, tail, upper body, and mostly her legs.

Again we forced, it have been awhile since we have had 2 full sessions in one day. We finished up visualizing the rest of the body, but mostly her head was visualized. Along with a few tuch ups on the wonderland as well. Then heavy vocalization practice followed. Oh my goodness i heard lots of tulpish, some of it i could almost make out to understand. We did the abc practice and also we colabarated on adding things to her new room. We used to all sleep in the same bed every night.

7/10/14- Mjolnir was given a new trait. Angelic, which entitles beauty, selflesness, kindness, purity, and a couple other things. She was quite vivid her form was. Also i sware she moved on her own a few times. After her trait we did vocality using the abc practice and parroting her voice practice as well. We had a nice bonding feels moment after forcing. Mjolnir and Astora and i, it was quite nice. Most defiantly a emotional response.

7/11/14- Vocalization along with her Angelic trait.

7/12/14- Passive forced alot, no active forcing.

7/13/14- Attempted forcing, but ended up being to tired to.

7/14/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/15/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

Astora, im probably going to put her on hold for awhile. I'd like to focus on Mjolnir and get her to a high point in her progression then continue working on Astora. But i wont forget her, never.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Mjolnir's Weekly mini log

7/16/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/17/14- Attempted forcing, but ended up being to tired to.

7/18/14- Really good forcing, her voice was parroted, and i visualized her as well.

7/19/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/20/14- Quite the vivid force with some tulpish on her part. We jumped right in and did visualization along with vocalization. My body felt, numb in a way while forcing. It was an interesting force.

7/21/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/22/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

7/23/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/24/14- A great ammount of narrating to Mj was done, also it was quite the visualy vivid force too. I also felt around alot to see what things felt like in wonderland. Talked to Mj about holding her form and what not, but im sure she's progressed enough that she does already.

7/25/14- Just some narrating, not much else during the force.

7/26/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/27/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

7/28/14- Me and Mj moved Astora upstairs into her own bed then we proceded to force in Mj's room. Mostly narration, i talked to her about my day and things going on.

7/29/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

• 2 weeks later...

Mjolnir's mini weekly log

7/30/14- By far our longest continuous force by 1 hour and 20mins. Much headache, but it was well worth it. I could feel the progress. We were slightly interrupted but it didn't harm the quality of our force much if at all. I parroted her voice, talked to her about going ons in life, and visualized her thoroughly.

7/31/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/01/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/02/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/03/14- Had Sky talk to and interact with Mj, seemed very effective and we should do it again.

8/04/14- We did a nice, mostly narration, session with some physical activity done in wonderland.

When we went to bed i talked to Mj for about 30 mins before falling asleep.

8/05/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Mj's weekly mini log

8/06/14-Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/07/14- Narrarted to her for some time, talked about life and stuff, had her parrot sing.

8/08/14- Right before bed we forced, she was sending alot of tulpish and a good ammount of it could be understood.

8/09/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/10/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/11/14- Passive, but no Active Forcing

8/12/14- Forced 30 minutes this mornin, was compriesd of narration and a sprinkle of vocalization.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva