Hurry up imposition.

Tyrane

Imposition has more or less been our sole goal since we had begun and in the last few weeks or month or so, we've been wanting it more and more.

I'm sure there are others who've gone through this and I'd like to know of those who have actually managed to impose and get through this stage; how did it go?

How long did it take? Did you manage to 'force' it in any way? Did things get bumpy? How did you go about doing it? etc.

This is the stage that we're at, I would give anything to have my Tulpa imposed. I presume it's just a case of working through it, but an idea of how long it will take would help because the whole thing gets somewhat tiresome.

We've been working on imposition for about 2 months and I haven't seen so much as a flicker out of the corner of my eye. Just that first little bit of imposition would be great to let us know that we're doing it right and there's progress. Feels bad bro...

There are people here who have been trying to impose for many months now, but with little success. From what I've read, imposition seems to be about the lengthiest goal when it comes to tulpae.

My tulpa is not yet imposed, so I speak of only what I have heard.

But for now, if you think it's taking too long, it's not.

I'm fairly certain that there are people here who have been trying for 6 or more months now.

Just keep at it. That's all there is to it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I've been imposing for over 6 months now and today Anemie almost scared me by standing behind shelves at work multiple times. :o

But there's still much space for improvement.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.