Group Picture

Allison the Tulpa

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just drew Allison in four forms. I'll post either today or tomorrow. Hopefully it's big enough to actually see this time. Refer to my avatar for some reference. Note: I'm crap at drawing humans right now, and I drew mini-dragon Allison kinda chibi. So yep

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

Hemera, she's about 5'5", human form with two white angelic wings, black tank-top, tan cargo pans, barefoot. Green eyes, brown hair in a ponytail. She's probably be sitting cross-legged and looking bored, probably not paying attention or otherwise staring at someone else. That's how she usually is anyway...

My tulpas are all human except Nobillis, however the only form they have in wonderland is currently as ponies.

Kerin - the first attached picture, but her hair is more grey (she's 42 years old, so she's gone grey, same as me).

Watchdog 1, 2 and 3 - the second attached picture; except Watchdog 1 wears red, 2 wears blue and carries balloons, and 3 wears green and has a cane (the watchdogs are 25+ years old, but the they went grey at 24). The Watchdogs are based off my OC Aristobleus (an incompetent wizard who is cursed to always be three - hence 3 watchdogs).

Nobillis - the third attached picture (sometimes Octavia Maid ). Nobillis is 4 months old.

Height wise, they are all about 5' 4" if they were to stand up like a human. On four hooves they are a bit less then 4' high.

You don't need to include us in the picture if you don't want to - we are kind of new to the site. Thanks.

2049787821_fluttershycommisionbyJohnFouchesmall.thumb.jpg.78094758672022286866cbb0e3e84b86.jpg

1505745282_star_swirl_the_bearded_by_metrukuta-d4dzlckb.thumb.png.33bf8ac691c5c2e505066fe67d695e27.png

222556_387548934657135_60025627_n.thumb.jpg.7ba32e6070f52d6fbad8c85c9aa78b26.jpg

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Kerin is a Psychic-Vampyre, Chimera Tulpa.

And I am a half vampyre, half werewolf, half cat girl, half dragon, half merman and half fox elf.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

And I am a half vampyre, half werewolf, half cat girl, half dragon, half merman and half fox elf.

You mean a werewulf, kat-girl, dragoon, merrman and foxx elf, if we are going with the new age, cooler spellings like vampyre.

frt

You mean a werewulf, kat-girl, dragoon, merrman and foxx elf, if we are going with the new age, cooler spellings like vampyre.

Yes, thank you for correcting me.

I've gotta draw that sometime...

Please do and make it fat with huge tits and a neckbeard.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)