What's Your Tulpa Wearing?

Laurora

Back when I first started she had a variety of clothes; usually deciding on a green t-shirt, tan capri pants, and cloth wraps on her feet. She doesn't seem to wear much now(the naughty bits don't show through her fur), but on occasion she will wear something like a white tank top or something similar and the same tan capri pants.

Tulpa: Mary

Sex: Female

Began 11-16-12

Stage: Sentient- working on a voice

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hieldy wares a white lace dress. Pruria doesn't require clothes [naked all the time, hell yeah.]

Though she does have a plain orange wool scarf she likes to ware on cold days.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

I've only been working on my tulpa for a week now (i'm new to this whole thing) but she's usually in denim shorts, huge thigh high black and metal boots, a lab coat, black top and green goggles.

With love from Skittles, Konata and Isabella

Zephi's default is this deep purple low-cut shirt, with long sunflower-yellow sleeves coming from under her normal shirt sleeves, and a dark scarlet leather belt around her stomach to match her hair. She wears a miniskirt with a bright yellow background color and a deep purple brushstroke pattern along the fringes. She sometimes wears red or yellow stockings with that, and if we're going somewhere she has dark scarlet boots with a furry lining on top.

Of course, making new outfits tends to be one of her favorite things. The other day, she wore white short-shorts, white stockings, black boots, and a black hoodie with the sleeves ripped off. The hoodie had a bright bright red and orange dragon-tattoo image over the front of it, styled like the dragon noise from The World Ends With You.

Gawd I didn't think such a punk design would work on such a sweet bubbly little girl but it was BADASS and made her cuteness hilarious. The way that fiery red image highlighted her fiery red hair... magnificent. ^-^

She's always comin' up with new things.

Guest kingfisher

I first created Mia with a human form, basically about the same height as me, although a little bit taller, with green eyes and dark brown hair.

During the creation process, I gave her a Neo-Victorian outfit, or as some might call it, a "Steampunk"-themed outfit, with all those frills and fab combined with modern fashion and cool stuff you see in steampunk movies. A cool-looking eye patch over her right eye was added some time after that. I didn't know why I did it at that time.

A few days later, during a forcing session, Mia gave me an idea of a new outfit. This time, it was a fantasy-themed one: one which makes her look like a sorceress-type character from a JRPG. It was really bright, colorful and cute, and it came with her self-acquired personality, which is a cheerful one, contrasting to her old outfit, which was actually dull, tight and formal. Also, she changed her hair for dark brown to light pink.

A few weeks after that, Mia came up with another outfit. It was some time after I got a memory ring when she gave me another image of her in a new outfit. She had reasons like her sorceress outfit being too tight and uncomfortable, or the outfit being too hard for me to vividly see while visualizing (though it's quite true that it was a really complicated dress). Now, she wears a deep indigo high neck sleeveless shell top, khaki shorts, wooden sandals and some kind of thin, warmer-like fabric covering her arms and legs that matches the color of her top. Also, her hair changed colors into warm gray. Her eye patch* still seems to be intact, but I think it suits her well**. I'd say it's easier for me to visualize her in her current outfit, unlike in her previous ones which really took me some time to visualize even before I get to start forcing. This one feels a bit more casual and free. Sometimes, I even see her removing her sandals and continuing on barefoot in our wonderland.

*Her eye patch covers her right eye, and it seems that it's already been fixed into Mia's form. I do not even know what's under it, and I cannot remove it due to some reason I believe would be meaningful.

**Weeks after Mia's eye patch being permanent, I did some research on why I had the idea of hiding her right eye from my mind's eye, causing the patch to stick to her form. I later found a great discovery about a person's left eye being the literal window to a person's soul, further explained here. I thought about it for a while and realized I had a terrible trust issue toward people, including my relatives. The discovery of the power of the left eye instantly became a huge milestone for both me and Mia, and we both decided that she would be keeping the eye patch and so we could both communicate without having to use a persona***. Now we have no reason to lie to each other, even though we didn't have any in the first place.

Ever since then, I've been weighing pros and cons of purposely disabling my right eye, and I'm currently stuck in a stalemate.

***A persona, according to Carl Jung, is a fake self or a facade one uses to cope with the surrounding people and/or situation, a mask that is not completely the true essence of one's soul.

TL;DR: Mia currently wears light clothing, has gray hair and has a cool eye patch permanently covering her right eye. Also lots of symbolism.

Also,

I've been noticing that Mia gets random stuff from deep within my memories and associates them to her, which actually seems useful to me, in a way that I remember her when I think of stuff she's already connected to herself. I can see that by the way she changes outfits, like how they seem to have a style relatively close to the content of the memory. It's like she's forming her style and personality based from my memories.

Zee wears a pair of greyish jeans that I own.. and a sweater that I saw on the internet once and I am considering buying. It's also grey and has a picture of a pig with wings on the front. Her shoes vary, I've seen her wear a pair of shoes, black with studs on that I own and trainers that I've not seen before. When it's cold, sometimes she wears a big, black/dark blue fabric coat. I don't think she cares much for clothes, so she rarely changes what she wears.

"When {Darthtoa} first made me, I had a wrapping-style bikini as part of my form, but I made myself be able to take that off. But before that his first outfit for me was sort of like Tifa's in Final Fantasy 7, with the white tank top and suspenders, but I had grey sweats instead of whatever Tifa wears. But one day, I saw {Darthtoa} in some mashed-together outfit that inspired me to want another set of clothes. So now, my favorite outfit is a black tank top under a black denim midriff jacket with black skinny jeans. Shoes are optional.

I also sometimes wear a black dress, but {Darthtoa} hasn't visualized that very well yet, so I don't wear it often.

As you can maybe tell, I really like clothes. Maybe it comes from {Darthtoa}'s apathy toward them, and I fill that void." -Lyrra

Tulpae:

Lyrra

Human female, red eyes, long silver hair w/ black highlights

Imposition, Possession/Switching

December 2012

O

Black humanoid, glowing white eyes; large, black wolf, same eyes; human male, black eyes, silver hair.

Imposition, Mindvoice

6/18/2013

I first visualized Aurora completely naked, but recently she's gotten sick of being nude. For the last few days she's been wearing red lingerie. Today she wore blue lingerie, dark blue heels, and silver loop earrings. Her hair is usually in a neat, tight bun, but today it was a messy loose bun with bits of hair hanging out. She promises she'll actually wear clothes tomorrow.

When she changes her outfit, she does the Sims jump spin thing.

Sally Feinstein