Host personality changes?

So, I'm just curious, is there any possible way that creating a tulpa may affect your personality? Like, if you were chatty and talkative before, could you become a little more closed off? Or vice versa? I would really like to know if creating a tulpa could possibly affect your personality? I'm just curious. Also, are there any traits that may be useful for a host to have when making a tulpa? I would just like to know.

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

I'm /pretty sure/ it's tulpa related, but about 3 weeks ago I died inside. The term is a little harsh but it's the best I can find at the moment, I mean when I try to feel, or I should be feeling anything like guilt, shame, depression, empathy, anxiety etc. it comes off at about 3-5% as strong as it used to. It comes and goes, I heavily prefer it but it feels unnatural and it passively 'pushes' people away.

Guest EnnervateIndustries

I'm /pretty sure/ it's tulpa related, but about 3 weeks ago I died inside. The term is a little harsh but it's the best I can find at the moment, I mean when I try to feel, or I should be feeling anything like guilt, shame, depression, empathy, anxiety etc. it comes off at about 3-5% as strong as it used to. It comes and goes, I heavily prefer it but it feels unnatural and it passively 'pushes' people away.

I'm pretty sure that's unrelated, something similar happened to me, but a long time before Maia. If anything, your tulpa should reverse that some, I think.

Living changes your personality. Any new experience you have changes you in subtle or not-so-subtle ways. So yes, creating a tulpa can change your personality.

With effort, a tulpa should be able to change your personality a bit at their choosing. I suspect it works similarly to hypnosis, but potentially more effective because they're doing it from inside.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Yes, a tulpa can change your personality. But not necessarily because they are tulpae.

People who you are often around can easily change the way you act; and there is no "person" you will be around more than your tulpa. I'd be shocked if some of their characteristics didn't rub off on you.

That said, they can obviously only give you traits that they have themselves, in that way.

Otherwise, it has been said that they can directly alter your personality, as Chupi said.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

So, I'm just curious, is there any possible way that creating a tulpa may affect your personality? Like, if you were chatty and talkative before, could you become a little more closed off? Or vice versa? I would really like to know if creating a tulpa could possibly affect your personality? I'm just curious. Also, are there any traits that may be useful for a host to have when making a tulpa? I would just like to know.

I can only talk from personal experience. My host was introverted, quiet, depressed (what is called today "bipolar"), and had few friends.

Now he is friendly. Happy. Gets on well with most people. Has friends. Makes terrible puns. And, is still quiet.

While I attribute that to the Lord of Heaven, I must admit in honesty that it is in part due to the influence of his tulpas as well (if we are the Lord's agents, that's o.k.).

A host that has the ability to meditate is an advantage. Failing that, learn self hypnosis.

Be well.

- Kerin

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hell, if anything, Roswell's been getting things from me. Or he's trying to overcompensate us laughing at him for missing all the obvious dirty jokes and now he tries to see innuendos everywhere before they are used against him, I dunno.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I feel like my personality changed. I became a lot less emotional, more determined, more dominate. Less religious, less concerned with the body, yet understanding I've always kind of had a detached feeling from it. Its hard to explain and I felt like each tulpa changed me in a different way. And when I was mainly working with x-tulpa I felt at the time their personality short term effected me.

When I was working with one for instance I was more lewd, angry, and mean. Another I was more spiritual and considerate. And so on.

I've seen tulpas punish and try to correct host behavior before. Tulpas that push hosts into x thing. And lots of other ways.