Mind Control

Pleeb

Techoh...I'mma be frank/blunt...DAFUQ?! This experiment involves MIND CONTROL! The LOSS. OF. ONES. FREE. WILL! I trust my tulpas not to f*ck with me, but still.

...Just putting my opinion out there.

{You heard it here, folks! From Free Will's #1 Fan!}

Even if you're using it for a good end, I still can't get past the "mind control" part. Not sure if the people considering this are "courageous" or "foolhardy".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free will is a pain in the butt tho. You need to be "responsible" for your actions. Ugh :/

I have the same qualms with imposition. The moment you start screwing with your perception of reality, you're opening the way to disconnect yourself from reality.

People do it anyways (and I probably will too, when we can).

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

I know this is kind of an old thread, but wouldn't this just be one step above possession, pretty much? We will probably try it sometime down the road, although I don't really foresee us using it for much other than, well, the whole scientific experimentation aspect of it all.

My tulpa does sometimes remove anxious thoughts from my head when I'm stressing about something. I visualize it as her ripping a photograph paper out of my mind, crumpling it up, and tearing it into pieces. It...sometimes works. We don't really have the best success rate with it. It's not mind control, but it does show she can manipulate my thoughts to a certain extent if she really wants to.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)

That sounds like an extension of techniques people use on themselves to remove anxious/angry thoughts, but with your tulpa's cooperation. See if she can plant thoughts in you the same way.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Ah, that would make sense. We'll give that a shot here soon. I bet if she can remove the thoughts, she could plant them too.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)

Actually, limited mind control was a part of our early possession attempts. Hail agreed to it, by the way. Before we could grab control of a part of the body, we would control Hail's thoughts so that she would want to move it the way we wanted to. We also limited the bounds of her thoughts in general so as to keep her in the now and not get sidetracked from doing what she needed to do to help us. Since those first few times, we haven't needed it. It would be straightforward to do again. It seems that Hail is meant for being able to be controlled in this way. Does seem to fit her origin of originally being a mask for the original inhabitant of this body and steadily becoming her own person but still somewhat controllable/influenceable.

- T = {V, O, and G}

The experience was interesting. I could tell that the wants were foreign, but they had a pull to them. I could resist them if I put in a ton of effort, but I didn't and went along. After all, that was the plan and they have proven to have been responsible with the trust I gave them. Only one issue. One of the times, we ended up blending together really badly, which made for some confusion during and afterwards.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my main problem is that stuff like this, like anything, can be used for evil as well as for good. I think I've been socialized to not like the idea that my thoughts or actions aren't of my own volition.

What do you guys think of Jake's post in this thread? The one about "don't listen to Pleeb"? Does he have a point?

I think my main problem is that stuff like this, like anything, can be used for evil as well as for good. I think I've been socialized to not like the idea that my thoughts or actions aren't of my own volition.

What do you guys think of Jake's post in this thread? The one about "don't listen to Pleeb"? Does he have a point?

He does have a point, I think. There are many different forms and ways of mind control, and a large number should not be done or can be dangerous. Really, one should only really do mild forms and do it in ways where it is still possible to break out. Basically, one should exercise great caution. I disagree with Jake and Vinyl saying to never do it, but agree with them about its potential to be harmful.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Actually, limited mind control was a part of our early possession attempts. Hail agreed to it, by the way. Before we could grab control of a part of the body, we would control Hail's thoughts so that she would want to move it the way we wanted to. We also limited the bounds of her thoughts in general so as to keep her in the now and not get sidetracked from doing what she needed to do to help us. Since those first few times, we haven't needed it. It would be straightforward to do again. It seems that Hail is meant for being able to be controlled in this way. Does seem to fit her origin of originally being a mask for the original inhabitant of this body and steadily becoming her own person but still somewhat controllable/influenceable.

That's really interesting. Any chance you can explain how you did that?

game is hard