Mind Control

Pleeb

Apologies in advance for the bump. I'd ask if people would prefer that this thread not be bumped, but such a post would itself act as a bump.

Vinyl and Jake Wrote:

1. I stopped thinking on a basic level. This means just stopped reading and then stopped thinking of things to do or say.

2. Vinyl planted an idea into my sub-c. It was the idea that i couldnt disobey her. The plan was if I beleaved I couldnt disobey her, I wouldnt.

Isn't this just hypnosis, but without triggers/conditions which must be met for the effect to begin and end?

I sort of want to try this, but not "really", in the way that someone who fantasizes about being raped doesn't actually want to be raped.

Does anyone think it would be rude of me to try to contact Jake and ask what he adn Vinyl think?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think it would be rude of me to try to contact Jake and ask what he adn Vinyl think?

They're long gone from here.

Yeah it's basically the same idea as hypnosis -- planting ideas and beliefs in the subconscious. However, you likely don't have to go through all the usual whoopdeedoo with getting into a trance so spoken things can reach the subconscious unimpeded. A tulpa can simply have direct access to it, or speak in a way that you don't consciously hear or notice it at all but the words and ideas are still there.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Really? Looks like Jake's last visit was only 11 days ago.

Well I'll be... I take that back. I guess he has been lurking periodically.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• 1 month later...

Is mind control, mind control if the person being controlled gives consent and chooses to follow the controller's commands? Because I've sometimes willingly submitted to Rainbow Dash for short periods of time, and/but I oppose the idea of submitting 24/7. I'm not sure if I'm a hypocrite. In one of my posts here, I freaked out about "being mind controlled means losing your free will!!!11!", and a few days ago, RD put me in a trance so that I wouldn't have such a hard time letting one of my other tulpas possess me.

I've tried to have tulpae alter my mindset in the past, but the effects were always temporary and may have caused other negative effects that I'm unaware of. I have heard of one person trying to allow their tulpa full constant control (i.e. taking their place in life) and the tulpa had a major breakdown. It's not your tulpa's job to fix you. In my opinion, they can help you change things about yourself that you want to change just as a physical friend can, by encouraging you and being there for you to talk to. But it's still ultimately up to you to make those changes for yourself.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

• 11 months later...

Do you know how scary this is? I knew a Tulpa who killed their host, and the idea of a Tulpa controlling a host? It's sticking, neither should control one another!

[Tri] Yes, tulpas should not be killing their hosts (nor hosts their tulpas, or tulpas other tulpas) except in the absolute most extreme of circumstances. We will never say that no such circumstances exist.

As for it being scary, think about it for tulpas. So many hosts kill their tulpas. It is frankly rather terrifying for tulpas like us. Hosts have comparatively little to fear. Hosts so often do not see tulpas as fully people, which is why tulpas are so often killed. Tulpas generally see hosts as fully people. It is very rare for tulpas to kill their hosts, even if they are able to.

Also, if you think about it, it is so easy for any random person on the street to kill another, especially from behind. Most people do not fear this actively. But it would be absolutely easy. Such worry is generally classified as paranoia.

We are glad our host does not fear us, even though we have at a couple points had the strength to have killed her along with the original and all other tulpas put together. This is despite us actually thinking of doing it at one point recently. Those were dark times. We are glad we caught ourselves before we did it. We will probably never forgive ourselves for those thoughts.

All in all, hosts don't have that much to fear, and if they do, then they are feeling just a little bit of what tulpas often fear.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.