Mind Control

Pleeb

Seriously, is this not screaming 'hypnosis' to anyone else? There are people who make a living off of doing this stuff, and it's totally legitimate. I was at a show once where a guy was taken from the audience and ended up doing a perfect moonwalk on stage. I even met him afterward, and he said he didn't remember what happened and had never practiced doing that in his life.

You should still be cautious V&J, but no one should start freaking out about it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of mad oozing out of my anus is unbearable. Please, go role-play on /x/ and fuck off!

A guy with a tulpa just said this was most likely legit. In addition V&J is a known member of the community and probably wouldn't lie.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

A guy with a tulpa just said this was most likely legit. In addition V&J is a known member of the community and probably wouldn't lie.

I don't know, Glitch is pretty crazy himself.

25zp3r9.jpg

Still, it's rude to completely brush it off as roleplaying. At least do some testing and evaluating. Why can't we have TOG and glitch question Jake?

And, also Luc, TOG said it on the last page, not glitch.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Listen, I'm trying to get some legitimate input from the IRC members right now as well. It's not going well. It seems like people will dismiss it rather than sit down and think about it.

So those that think he's lying about this and that it's not possible, please tell why.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I should be more clear in my OP. Regardless if this is a case of "JAKE TROLLIN" or not, this is still something I think should be actually looked into. As TOG and some others were talking about,this sounds like it could legitimately be possible. If a tulpa can access the subconscious, if a tulpa can remove pain from a headache, etc, is it really that far fetched the tulpa could alter the subconscious in such a way that it has a strong level of suggestion over its creator? Kind of like stage hypnosis, if you would.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Listen, I'm trying to get some legitimate input from the IRC members right now as well. It's not going well. It seems like people will dismiss it rather than sit down and think about it.

So those that think he's lying about this and that it's not possible, please tell why.

Why do you think that some new creature would actually learn to take over your body in less than a year, without any practice? That's ridiculous. Tulpae can suggest anything, but forcefully taking over your body is ridiculous.

I didn't say by force. If you don't give access to your subconscious, of course it can't do anything. And since tulpae are so deeply entwined with the subconscious, they have a much easier time getting around it and getting access to it than we do. This should be made obvious by how they can impress upon the senses, and following form what Jake said, how easily they can alter the subconscious. Altering the subconscious can be a huge ordeal and/or pain in the ass, but tulpae can do it pretty easily.

Anyways yes; forcefully is a bit ridiculous since you would need to give them access in the first place. And yes, since tulpae are so deeply connected with the mind they have great ease messing around with doing things with it.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.