Mind Control

Pleeb

But ya gotta understand that it's rather normal for people to question those kinds of things so don't worry 'bout it it's human nature.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I'm looking for more brave tulpæ and creators to try it, because if a tulpa is so easily able to do something like this... Well, things have just gotten more interesting.

I plan on trying it eventually, if I trust my tulpa. I'm curious what his method was, but it probably wasn't anything more than some hypnosis coupled with a few unique beliefs.

After a few false starts I just gave in and stopped thinking. After that I felt I was unable to disobey any commands. This made me panic slightly but she orderd me to stop panicing and be happy being controled. We were talking to Lyraguy at the time and at one point Vinyl orderd me not to see the word "Mindcontrol". From that point all I saw was blank space where that word should have been.

The part about altered senses/experiences is very interesting to me, far more than actual "mind control" for the sake of moving or changing behavior, and probably the main reason why I'd like to try it - I want to find out the limits on how far one's experiences can be changed in this way. I do have an idea about what they are, but I won't know until I try it one day.

OKAY, Vinyl and Jake agreed to release what they did. It involves the tulpa changing the subconscious; well, planting an idea or suggestion in the subconscious:

1. I stopped thinking on a basic level. This means just stopped reading and then stopped thinking of things to do or say.

2. Vinyl planted an idea into my sub-c. It was the idea that i couldnt disobey her. The plan was if I beleaved I couldnt disobey her, I wouldnt.

So pretty much, the method is:

Creator opens subconscious to tulpa.

Tulpa inserts idea deep into subconscious that creator cannot disobey tulpa.

Those with sapient tulpae: You have the method, can you test it out for us?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

But ya gotta understand that it's rather normal for people to question those kinds of things so don't worry 'bout it it's human nature.

No, this bothers me because it's not questioning, it's outright stating he's wrong and the end. I even told the people who criticize it to actually explain their reasoning, they just keep saying "No, doesn't sound right to me so it's wrong end of story". A lot more research could be done here, like questioning Jake for one. All this is doing is detering others from trying things that are difficult to believe in the future. And then they have the audacity to assume that if we don't think he's pretending than we have 100% faith in him that he's not, when I'm just being neutral and attempting to get this straitened out. It's pathetic and sickening and I had no idea how many people here were so ignorant and simple-minded.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

*epic shrug of epicness*

I'm just taking Jake's side because I saw the method he had and it was extremely believable. But yes, a neutral party is always a good thing Charlotte.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Verdict: assume good faith or go away until tulpa.info gathers enough money to buy decent brain scanning equipment.

• 1 year later...

First: Yes I am aware this thread is an antique from a different age in tupper mancy. However, if anybody gives a shit still, I would be willing to do this.

█͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇

هه▒̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛▒̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛͛

ͥͦͧͣͤ ͦͧͣͤͥ ͧͣͤͥͦ ͣͤͥͦͧ ͤͥͦͧͣ ͥͦͧͣͤ ͦͧͣͤͥ ͧͣͤͥͦ ͣͤͥͦͧ ͤͥͦͧͣ ͥͦͧͣͤ ͦͧͣͤͥ ͧͣͤͥͦ ͣͤͥͦͧ ͤͥͦͧͣ ͥͦͧͣͤ ͦͧͣͤͥ ͧͣͤͥͦ ͥͦͧͣͤ ͦͧͣͤͥ ͧͣͤͥͦ ͥͦͧͣͤ ͦͧͣͤͥ

Edited by Techoh
(message erased)