Corvus's Draw Request Thread

corvus

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I just wanted to say that you are so talented and what you're doing for everyone here is so cool!

My tulpa yuki has been wanting a drawing of her for a while but I'm no good at drawing so I thought I'd search the threads and we found you! I was wondering if you could draw one of her for us? She's an arctic wolf, like my avatar, except she has longer, soft looking fur and a sand headband (like from naruto) around her neck. She also has bright green anime eyes. Let us know if you can!

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Daf: Tweaks:

Today I'm going to see what I can continue on now that I have access to a scanner. It make take until tomorrow to finish up everything.

KenzieK:

I'll get started on sketching her eventually. Sounds like a cool form!

Thank you all so far for the all the good feedback. I means a lot to me and Luna :)

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

Thank you so much! And take your time :)

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Daf:

I finished that sketch of Xiao Lu:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/361729590/xiao_lu_sitting_by_themightycoolblender-d5zd4c6.png

I decided to redraw the original sketch on a tablet instead, with which I've been getting interesting results with color lately ^^.

Tweaks:

Just keeping you posted:

http://i.imgur.com/7Evt34y.jpg

I know Gerry's hair was supposed to be in the 10th Doctor's style, I'll just correct that when I fire up the tablet ;)

I am unsure of the words I can use to accurately describe what I want to say. Looks good so far, I must say.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12

So, Allison is pretty much my avatar photo, but I'd like the human to be a bit younger, say change her into a young teen (13/14) meaning less hip, and less cleavage, the black hoodie is up and a little baggier, the scarf not exactly up on the neck all the way, maybe resting on shoulders and stuff. If you can't draw dragons, just make a dog-like creature with wings laying down and feathers instead of fur and a long tail and larger paws and claws, also a knowing, almost 1000 year-old wise dragon, look. Everything you need to know about them is there in the picture, minus the actual poses. Pony: front hooves in the air, rearing on her back legs, a happy, joyful expression on her face.

Human: sitting, arms holding her knees to her chest, a smile on her face. Dragon: laying in 3/4 view, basically the same pose as in the picture. A note for pony: her scarf is flying out, wings raised. And human: her wings should be curved around her body like a blanket on her back, cover her arm some and stuff. Ans just one more thing? You probably know this, but still; draw it in your style, not the picture.

And that's how I ended up in this padded cell

PR

Tweaks:

Here's what I have so far with Gerry:

http://i.imgur.com/uQTxgJd.jpg

Do you have any quick suggestions?

Allison the Tulpa:

I'd be happy to do another request piece for you :)

KenzieK:

I've so far made a few sketches. It's coming along pretty well.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, it looks great! I want to have babies with your talent and be able to do art goodly.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12