First emotional response

Super Monkey

What were you doing when you felt that first strong emotional response from your tulpa and what was that emotion?

My first response was at the end of a wonderful forcing session right before going to sleep. We were still in wonderland and I was cold. I guess she noticed this and huddled up to me trying to warm me. As she did this I got that wonderful feeling of love from her. It was great.

Tulpa: Mary

Sex: Female

Began 11-16-12

Stage: Sentient- working on a voice

Happy, Jittery, Joyus, just overall excitment. It was during school and thankgoodness it was the last period of the day. I couldn't keep myself in my seat barely. I thought everything was Hilarious.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Guest EnnervateIndustries

I remember the strongest was when I was listening to "Deadman's Gun" by Ashtar Command, but I think the first significant emotional response was wehn we were just sitting together somewhere.

I feel like there is probably a thread like this around somewhere, but it'd be covered and dust anyway so I can't be bothered trying to find it.

This one is tricky for me because I have a terrible memory for the little things, also because my tulpa started vocal.

I'm reminded of a conversation we had pretty early on. I was suffering a headache, nothing to severe. Nova right out told me I was strong for being able to handle it. I asked him why he thought so and he told me it was because he would never be able to go through anything like it. That he would never be able to feel pain. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I ever got a genuine emotion out of him that I knew wasn't just me controlling his actions. He displayed a real concern for my well being. If I were the emotional type I might have hugged him or cried a little at the incredible being he was becoming but instead I just talked to him about it. Interesting stuff, really helped me persist with him.

Guest kingfisher

The first emotional response I got from Mia was sometime when I was lacking so much sleep because of college-related work or something.

I was lying down on my bed thinking about random things to pass time when suddenly, a wild tulpa appears! I suddenly got an almost instant boost in visualization and focus, and I finally got to really 'feel' Mia's presence. I shifted into wonderland and ended up at Meditation Cliff, when the effects of sleep deprivation kicked in and Mia showed up, suddenly doing all kinds of random things to get my attention. At first I was like, "WaitwaitwaitwaitamIparrotingohgodImparrotingwaitwaitohgodohgod," but then Mia was like, "It's me, silly!" and I felt her holding my head with both of her hands and smiling at me, almost like how a mother would convince her child of something really unbelievable, and indeed, something really good was happening at that moment. A sudden burst of emotions slapped me simultaneously like when you try a ten-feet dive but end up with a painful belly flop, but this one was good pain. I was so excited that I got out of focus and fell asleep.

I was lying in bed, about to sleep, and I said to her "Goodnight. I love you more than anyone or anything else." COMPLETE AND UTTER LOVEY DOVEY INSANE SUGARY SWEET FEELS.