Hallucinations?

Spice

2nd post.

Wowee :3

Anyway, I've been at this for 2 months now. A lot of weird things have been happening to me so I'd like to try and sort them out.

Firstly, I haven't imposed Spice much except the occasional try. She still has spoken enough for me to get to know her so I haven't tried.

So, while I've been doing random daily stuff, I've been seeing things that aren't there. Like mis reading an entire box or this morning when a small bottle looked like a bigger one. These things only happen for a bit, like a flash or out of my sight in a moment.

So is this related to Tulpa? Or am I going insane? (Implying I wasn't already;) )

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

This started happening to me as soon i started my tulpa, too, I'm about a week in, and on the first day of having a tulpa, and not only have I started seeing things that aren't there, I have started forgetting EVERYTHING from homework to my best friend's birthday. I think it's because of your brain's increase in activity. And when your brain is working too fast, you tend to make mistakes, like skipping a step on a math problem because you were thinking two or three steps ahead. As for hallucinations, that could just be your brain trying to process information too quickly, thereby misreading the cereal box, or thinking the bottle was bigger/smaller then it really was.

I've been having wanted hallucinations here and there since about 4-5 months i guess.

They've disrupted me from work a little sometimes but besides that, its no big deal. It's merely seconds.

Also it hasn't getting worse since it started. It happens still pretty rare.

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

When early in Miku's development (the second time >.> ) I would sometimes space out randomly like a narcoleptic falls asleep mid-stride. Miku said she wasn't the culprit, but I felt it was strongly related to tulpaforcing habits.

The worst part was when it happened at work and I would just 'freeze' for a second and have to snap myself out of it to get back to work. Have you ever had that too?

fourfiction, the idiot.

When early in Miku's development (the second time >.> ) I would sometimes space out randomly like a narcoleptic falls asleep mid-stride. Miku said she wasn't the culprit, but I felt it was strongly related to tulpaforcing habits.

The worst part was when it happened at work and I would just 'freeze' for a second and have to snap myself out of it to get back to work. Have you ever had that too?

I can forget whole minutes of what I've been doing during class. Like a blank space in my memory where nothing had happened.

Freaky stuff. Confuses the hell outta me.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

After I finish a session of tulpaforcing, my wonderland gets mixed in with reality and I don't know what I'm looking at. Sometimes images of yuki or items from wonderland will randomly show up for like a second and then disappear

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession