Tulpa Deathmatching:

Wrath

Do you deathmatch (funfight) with your tulpa?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you deathmatch (funfight) with your tulpa?

• Yes, it gets really gory but that's awesome.
    • Yes, but nothing overly violent happens.
    • Nope.
    • Oh god why would I ever want to do that?

The idea for all of my character (tulpa) in the role-play with you, wrath, comes from the "death-match" we are having regularly.

Aigis have a bad tendency of firing guns though. Good thing it's not very effective unless he used it surprisingly.

We also have a system that prevents too much pain. The person who got hit will be teleported out of combat around a few meter away after being hit directly for a few seconds. Y'know, the kind of hit that clearly shows who win like decapitation, dismemberment etc.

But then, my tulpa knows how to not feel anything so it's not that necessary.

someone should do this with miah

http://9gag.com/gag/3146956

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then, my tulpa knows how to not feel anything so it's not that necessary.

See it irks me when people go on about how hurt their tulpa is, just force out their sense of pain. Amarite?

See it irks me when people go on about how hurt their tulpa is, just force out their sense of pain. Amarite?

I was under the impression tulpas didn't feel pain unless pain was the intention. So if you just wanted to hit the tulpa, not hurt them, wouldn't the effect be painless? Of course, there's no chance in hell I'd ever hit Rachel, so I probably won't ever test this myself (why would I want to?).

I might just make my next tulpa in the form of ezio in assassin's creed, I'd have no problem sword fighting the biggest badass ever.

I'd have no problem sword fighting the biggest badass ever.

There's a problem right there.

He's a badass, you can't fight him.

Wicker and I do this a lot, actually. When we fight, we go all out.

Almost always hand-to-hand (if a gun is involved, we can disarm each other pretty quickly).

Weapons like knives, swords and bats are something we do too.

We break bones, we cut throats, we rip through tissue and reveal intestines, we go until we're covered in blood and shouldn't be alive and end the match, then "regen" and start over. Sometimes I even put up Mortal Kombat "health bars" to mix things up.

Tom, my other tulpa, finds it to be somewhat disturbing, and refuses to fight, but accepts that it's just something we do.

When we first started, we always could predict each other's moves, but fighting has really helped us learn to think independently and now we can surprise each other very easily. It's been a great exercise for us.

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

Almost always hand-to-hand (if a gun is involved, we can disarm each other pretty quickly).

We break bones, we cut throats, we rip through tissue and reveal intestines, we go until we're covered in blood and shouldn't be alive and end the match, then "regen" and start over. Sometimes I even put up Mortal Kombat "health bars" to mix things up.

Tom, my other tulpa, finds it to be somewhat disturbing, and refuses to fight, but accepts that it's just something we do.

When we first started, we always could predict each other's moves, but fighting has really helped us learn to think independently and now we can surprise each other very easily. It's been a great exercise for us.

Then i guess you have seen your own wonderland spin around as the other side rips your head off...

Crap. I didn't think that far ahead.

No, the proper response is, "It's not a problem. You forget I'm quite the bad-ass myself."

Miah: "Oh please..."

You wanna go!?

"Come at me bro!"

*Both don dark robes and take a fighting stance, Miah with Northern Tiger and Jax with Panther. They then go at it!*

That is exactly what I plan on doing.

Have you considered different types (game-modes I guess) of death-matching, such as fighting in a ring... which is suspended over flaming spikes/boiling acid.

Maybe make flying allowed ect.

Crap. I didn't think that far ahead.

Now I'm ready. I memorized Ezio AND Connor AND Altiar's move sets. No assassin can beat me.(In my wonderland, at least)

Oh yeah, that just happened!