Calea Zacatechichi

Moose

Tried this herb I was linked to that's supposed to help you get a bit deeper. A lot of people here don't have too much of a problem with that, but there's certainly enough of us that aren't good at getting any depth when trying to force or anything else.

So, I tried it out, and it does help. It's no miracle, but the one session I had with it last night was better quality than the best of sessions I'd had before.

http://shamansgarden.com/p-150-calea-zacatechichi-dream-herb.aspx

Not even very pricy. Fair warning though, it's supposed to taste pretty bad if you drink it. I smoked it, since I smoke anyway, and I felt a bit nauseous toward the end of it, but after I had finished smoking it there wasn't even a hint of nausea. It's not hallucinogenic or anything, I was able to do other stuff just fine after trying it, but it certainly helped when I went to go force. It's perfectly legal, unless you're in Poland, or unless you're growing it yourself in Louisiana.

So if you've got a problem focusing on your wonderland/tulpa, or getting any depth (I certainly do, on both counts), feel free to try it. I'll certainly be using it pre-forcing from now on.