Mental image Rendering guide

devano

Question

I have read through a few blogs today and talked to a few of the users on the IRC channel to find out a common problem is that some are just not able to render their entire tulpa. They are only able to render a portion of the body, face, torso or legs. i learned a exercise during art school that helped us render entire images in our heads without forgetting bits, distorting portions or mixing things up.

SD_StreetCorner.jpg.18879218be50bb65601161d9b2c6b8d8.jpg

Take a look at this picture above and pay close attention to the lamp pole that has the cross walk signs on it.

I want you to study this pole as best as you can. Try and study the stain right below the Hand stop sign. The bolts and everything about it. Now take about 10 minutes and think about this pole with your eyes closed. Only this pole.

Try and cutoff other all other information from your brain such as how your day was or any other distraction. Its ok if you talk to yourself about the pole, I did this. "This pole is tall and dark. I see the red hand and the blackness next to it". As long as your focus remains on this single object.  You will need to focus on this pole for an average of 10 minutes about five times.  Be sure to examine the photo in between exercises. This process should Last you a day or two. You can attempt to do this first step all in an hour or half a day. This will not work. I don't know why, it just doesnt.

now that you have completed the first step of memorizing the pole with the red hand sign start to examine the sidewalk. Only the sidewalk, ignore the trees, garbage bin and  all other objects on this sidewalk. If it helps you go ahead and imagine a flat concrete area where the building should be. focus on the edge front of the sidewalk and study this in as much detail as you have the pole. This process will take much much longer than the first step. Now close your eyes and do the same that you did with the pole but try and render the sidewalk as well. Keep both objects in as much detail as you can. You will have trouble focusing on tiny details such as where the paint has eroded on the sidewalk or the bolts on the pole. Focus on what you can and Render what you can. This will take much more than five or ten minutes. Spend at least fifteen to twenty minute each exercise. This time instead of doing it X many times you must do this until you can fully render the sidewalk and pole. This step may take three days to an entire week. Do not give up! Learning this can be far more useful than just visualizing your tulpa!

Now rinse and repeat this step through the entire photo adding more and more objects each time. You can take your time by adding one object each session or you can add several objects during each session. The end result should you being able to Render that entire photo in your mind with ease. This first photo may of taken you up to two to three months to render. That is ok. Now I want you to find a new photo and do the same thing. It should be exponentially easier than the first. Your mind is already starting to examine and visualize multiple things at once. Not only are you able to render things better in your mind but your visual memorization has increased exponentially.

i rushed this a bit and I will rewrite some bits of this later.

Sounds like the bit-by-bit technique already described by Dane before.

I rather prefer to make a sketch and then add more detail to it. I think, because i'm a drawing person. But i think bit-by-bit method i wery nice to exercise visual memory. I'll try it later.

common problem is that some are just not able to render their entire tulpa.

I had same problem. I think, as everyone. My approach to this issue, was to treat point when i can render whole form, as a milestone.

I rendered a basic shape of tulpas head, part by part, and composed it to one, 3d sketch. When i was able to see it freely from any angle, I jumped to next level of detail and repeated whole operation. After three iterations i'm able to see datail like inner strucure of Her ears or wery detaild picture of her oral cavity. I'm still working on rendering whole Luna with third level of detai, but i do it "on the go" while improving her motion.

Just came back to dig this up, and will just state that this is immensely fucking useful for imposition; just do it with opened eyes, scoop around your view to take note of the details in the establishment of a daydream (with your tupper in that daydream, of course), then look away to recall the daydream you just created. Look back to re-get details you might not have gotten down pat. Then switch your view every so few seconds between the point you created a daydream of, and somewhere else, focusing when looking at the spot and daydreaming when looking away.

In a nutshell, anyway. This is mainly based on endoalir's approach and then mixing this image rendering technique. A nice cocktail, I say.

The person below me is a fucktwat.

Thanks Fede! for digging up possible gold.

This seems to be very useful. It may give the body the edge when it comes to imposing Sight.

I have nothing better to do, so why not.

Am not quite excited about this taking months, But the benefits seems to be permanent.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Approved! Very useful technique! I've used this myself and was wholly satisfied with the results. I have also talked to other people who have done this or something similar. This is a good example of a guide. It provides clear examples and even an exercise you can do.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

I’m pretty sure OP is non-existent since most veterans went for the mass exodus route from this forum. Other than the lowercase Is floating about, this is a useful guide for getting newcomers to get used to repetition and developing both mind’s eye and open-eyed visualization.

Approved.

This could be a tip as well, as it's basically just "well look at the thing in pieces until you can bring them all together", but I guess it's written like a guide enough. I don't think we have an identical guide floating around either, but I could be wrong. Approved.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)