What's unique about your tulpa?

Lacquer

QB was one of the first to impose himself in a video representation. He's genderless, a trait only a few tulpas I know have. He's fully imposed. His sexuality differs from my own, and not in a way that simply makes it so he likes me. He's outdoorsy, in the real world, and doesn't care much for wonderlands.

And he's not a pony.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you're probably unique if you haven't had sex with your tupper.

We're unique. C:

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Yuki was made by accident 5 years ago when I didn't know what a Tulpa was, so she was sentient and had a personality base before I started working on her.

And also she's not a pony...

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

My tulpae are not ponies, nor have I thought of doing anything naughty with them since one is an underage preteen girl and the other is a prude angel ;)

Let's see... hm, well Jenny changed her ethnicity, is that unique? She was originally Caucasian, then one day she had a different haircolour and style and was African American. She said she "made herself look more like herself". I was overjoyed to find that she had her own complete sense of her self.

Afiel is an angel; I haven't seen any angel tulpae around yet. He acts like the quintessential angel-on-the-shoulder.

Afiel is an angel; I haven't seen any angel tulpae around yet.

Actually, Norman_Steel's Emily is an angel, and I know there's also a tulpa on the IRC who's a vampire angel (can't remember who, sorry).

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

If by angel you mean humanoids with feathery angel wings, there's tons of those. A black tupper however is pretty unique.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

What could you say is something about your tulpa that no other tulpa is, or what is something that your tulpa has done that no other tulpa has done?

Or is your tulpa a pioneer? Has your tulpa done something that no other tulpa had done before?

That's a very interesting question, It's hard to say how unique any feature of a tulpa is, but using my experience with the tulpae community as a benchmark i can at least attest to some uncommon attributes.

my tulpa name is Oguigi, and my name is Koomer am also the host, and she is a pony but that's where all the commonality ends.

my tulpa has a very powerful interest with not just the outside world but the body as well. she is extremely talented in possession and i would say she has became quite the pioneer in that field.

she uses the body whenever she can, and interact with the outside world just as well as i can. it would seem that she is now in it much more often then me, nowadays.

another thing that seems to be uncommon is that when we sleep together, my tulpa don't impose herself or goes to the wonderland, she actually possess my body and then sleeps, she claims my presence is strongest when she is inside me... helps her sleep easier and perhaps vice-versa.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

28HMJ

Sorry but no.

That's like your tulpa "fiddles" with things, people educate years for, to understand and you don't have any knowledge about.

That's like your tulpa "fiddles" with things that might cause certain death on the smallest mistake.

That's like your tulpa is playing you a song with a real guitar that you own. And you can't play guitar.

I could make a list of reasons here but i will not.

>implying I know nothing about neurochemistry although I'm a psych major

>implying I don't fully realize the danger inherent in such a thing

>implying implications

Actually, Norman_Steel's Emily is an angel, and I know there's also a tulpa on the IRC who's a vampire angel (can't remember who, sorry).

Naomi is an angel, or at least claims to be. And she wears kimonos all the time, which I guess isn't all that common among tulpae?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Not sure show ‘unique’ or what not this is but I created my tulpas before I ever even found any of the stuff online about them or anything.

Plus not sure how wholly ’unique’ this is but my tulpas can and do control my body a fair lot and they consider my body as their own when they control it.

At this point it probably is more unique for the tupper to have no desire to be the body, which is pretty rare compared to the ones who want to/are the body often, but you can see a few of those floating around.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)