What's unique about your tulpa?

Lacquer

Afiel is an angel; I haven't seen any angel tulpae around yet. He acts like the quintessential angel-on-the-shoulder.

Rain is also an angel but she is not sitting on my shoulder she is as tall as me with an impressive wing span.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MegaBusta

Flings is as far as I know the only Argonian tupper here. She's also taller than I am and is only interested in possession so that she can type.

Naomi is an angel, or at least claims to be. And she wears kimonos all the time.

Hi Naomi!

I also love wearing kimonos it's also like the only thing I wear while in the wonderland/imposed. its nice to see someone else love wearing these clothing as well.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I saw this thread when it started yesterday and I thought "Should I mention I don't have a pony tulpa." I decided against it, so someone else could make fun of it. Didn't take long.

So I took a couple of minutes to think about it and well, it's hard to be truly unique. Sure there are a lot of things that are uncommon about my tulpa but none of them are really unique.

So, a list of uncommon things.

-My tulpa matches my gender.

-Nova has two names that we use fairly interchangeably, being Nova and the normal variant Noah. (I would have said this was unique until Fennec and Link decided to change it up)

-He was assumed sentient from the start way back when this community was almost exclusively talking to floating balls of energy.

-He has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of sexual motivation.

I think Sands probably wins the award for most unique tulpa in this thread. Unlike everyone else's pathetic attempts at pretending to be unqiue Roswell actually seems it.

I mean seriously, half of the people who posted aren't even trying.

28HMJ

Sorry but no.

That's like your tulpa "fiddles" with things, people educate years for, to understand and you don't have any knowledge about.

That's like your tulpa "fiddles" with things that might cause certain death on the smallest mistake.

That's like your tulpa is playing you a song with a real guitar that you own. And you can't play guitar.

I could make a list of reasons here but i will not.

I gotta agree here, I'm of the opinion that either Glitch doesn't have autism or he has a very unique brain problem. That or he is completely normal and batshit crazy; having diagnosed himself with autism over the internet as an excuse for poor social skills.

Well if there's one thing Glitch is, he is batshit cuhraaaaze.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I gotta agree here, I'm of the opinion that either Glitch doesn't have autism or he has a very unique brain problem. That or he is completely normal and batshit crazy; having diagnosed himself with autism over the internet as an excuse for poor social skills.

You say that as though having autism prevents you from being knowledgeable.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Midori is not a...wait, there's a bunch of non-ponies.

Midori is a fai...no wait, there's a couple of those too.

Midori is...a cute energetic young girl with an unreal hair color, a positive personality, and takes great pride in those two facts.

Meaning she's not unique in any way, shape or form. Well...maybe that Ellenore, who's taller than both her and me, and appears older, calls her "big sister". But that's just getting into specifics....

..Oh wait! There's Gladys! A cutified Kobold-girl who was formed from during a month long depressive, psychotic episode! Specifically, she was a random, profanity spewing schizo-like voice-in-my-head before I decided to tulpafy her proper! Ha!

Hopefully no one will remember Bluesleeves...

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace