What's unique about your tulpa?

Lacquer

Me: So Miah, what do you think is unique about you?

Miah: In the most non-chalant, devil may care tone of voice ever, "The fact that I could kick your ass.... You know, If I actually had a physical form or any real reason to.

o_0

Alrighty then...

Miah: "Oh stop it. You know I love you."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another few

-I have no desire to have sex with my Tulpa

-she wears a kimono

-we're both girls

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Let's see... hm, well Jenny changed her ethnicity, is that unique? She was originally Caucasian, then one day she had a different haircolour and style and was African American. She said she "made herself look more like herself". I was overjoyed to find that she had her own complete sense of her self.

What makes her African American as opposed to Black or simply African?

What makes her African American as opposed to Black or simply African?

I dunno, dem murrkans got this weird word to describe black people because they think black is racist or something. I personally find "African American" much more racist when the person isn't always, you know, African American, but they still call them that. It's weird, help.

..Oh wait! There's Gladys! A cutified Kobold-girl

Cutebold???

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I dunno, dem murrkans got this weird word to describe black people because they think black is racist or something. I personally find "African American" much more racist when the person isn't always, you know, African American, but they still call them that. It's weird, help.

I agree. There aren't very many people in my country that actually know what racism is.

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

I sometimes feel like people think that African-American MEANS black.

No.

It means African-American.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I remember a story of this whole drama surrounding this kid that was white and applied for some "African-American" scholarship or competition or something because he was from South Africa.