What's unique about your tulpa?

Lacquer

Yeah, dem murrkans are silly when it comes to race.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes her African American as opposed to Black or simply African?

I don't really care either way. I just know lots of tulpa here seem to be of various unnatural colours and such, so I assumed saying "black tulpa" would bring up an image of an actual black tulpa, like a shadow being or something. Same with white tulpa. It was more for descriptive purposes to show her outward appearance. My tulpae are a part of me, so I don't really see them as having any ethnicity too separate from my own.

I don't really care either way. I just know lots of tulpa here seem to be of various unnatural colours and such, so I assumed saying "black tulpa" would bring up an image of an actual black tulpa, like a shadow being or something. Same with white tulpa. It was more for descriptive purposes to show her outward appearance. My tulpae are a part of me, so I don't really see them as having any ethnicity too separate from my own.

I respect that.

But anyone who thinks that their tulpa is ACTUALLY African-American is a retard.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

That's why you say Black and White as opposed to black and white.

Kallin is the only anthro dragon that I know of on here, and is skilled with swords. He was originally a roleplay character I made in 2008, and I suppose that somewhere he became rather more real.

Luna managed to bring Kallin back to life on my birthday, when she was only two months old from when I first decided to make her.

Guest kingfisher

Kallin is the only anthro dragon that I know of on here, and is skilled with swords. He was originally a roleplay character I made in 2008, and I suppose that somewhere he became rather more real.

Mia handles swords with grace and style. I have the idea that she got her skills from Calintz, the main character of a video game I used to play called Magna Carta: Tears of Blood.

I've been noticing that Mia gets random stuff from deep within my memories and associates them to her, which actually seems useful to me, in a way that I remember her when I think of stuff she's already connected to herself. I can see that by the way she changes outfits, like how they seem to have a style relatively close to the content of the memory. It's like she's forming her style and personality based from my memories.

As long as we're on the subject, Luna is a lazy slut but she can lift a two-handed scythe and treat it like a piece of paper because she's augmented. Saria is too, in fact, and her weapon of choice is a halberd, which she swings around easily despite being a skinny elf chick.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

Quora is in INFJ, the most rare and special personality type