Abrupt waking from wonderland

Spice

Allow me to explain

A friend of mine recently asked "is it bad if mum interrupts me while forcing?" I wasn't too sure, so I told her I'd do some research.

Then, about a week ago, I was forcing at a friend's house (he was ignoring me D:) when he suddenly stands on me and I leave my wonderland. I couldn't get back for a few hours.

So is this bad, or counter productive?

(Another question.. Do I post too much? D: )

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

The worst thing that leaving the wonderland abruptly like that could do is cause your tulpa to be confused (for like 5 seconds), and possibly make them a bit upset that you left because they were having a good time, or whatever.

Think of having a friend over at your house, who randomly leaves without saying a word. I imagine it's kind of similar to that.

It's not counter productive in any way.

As for question 2: no, I haven't seen any excessive amount of posts from you before..

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest kingfisher

>stands on me

>stands on

>on

Wait, "stands on" you? Were you lying down on your back or something?

Anyway, I think it all depends on attention span, sensitivity to noise/movement, and/or refocusing capability. Most occurrences may be counterproductive, as they tend to continuously linger in your mind even after the said event, and might cause difficulty in redirecting focus back into forcing.

The best way I could think of is locking yourself in a room and making sure you don't get distracted while forcing, doing only passive forcing or narration when outside or when there are other people nearby.

There's nothing really bad about suddenly losing focus, though, as Kiahdaj said, it's probably a bit annoying for your tulpa.

I can imagine losing focus if your friend stands on your back, but it's probably not inevitable to be unable to focus for hours. That's pretty bad, I suppose. It's hard to see why, but I suppose it probably knocked you out of 'the zone' and made it hard to concentrate, or maybe your tulpa was feeling bitchy and tried to stop you? Either way, it's probably best not to force seriously when there are serious potential distractions; just talk to your tulpa instead, or your friend?

You don't post too much, but you should try to word your posts better. Maybe it's just this one, but it's not too clear exactly what you're looking for.

>stands on me

>stands on

>on

Wait, "stands on" you? Were you lying down on your back or something?

I lay down on his carpet (I don't have carpet, it's comfy :3 ) and he has a habit of standing on people because he's bored.

---

I'll actually draft some of my posts in future so they sound better, but as for now this is the info I was looking for. Thank you everyone ^^

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.