Can a tulpa have multiple forms?

Raff88

Tulpa shape shifting Hai, I need some help ... I would like it so they would be able to change form on their own.
Tulpa with multiple forms Does anyone here have a tulpa with more than one form?

I ran searched the forums and couldn't find anything that really answered the question properly for me.

I'm a little worried that my tulpa will be stuck in the one forum after my imposition is complete. I have, since day 1, been aiming for a complete shape shifting tulpa. However I assigned 1 true form, a kind of anchor for my tulpa. But I would like to know if anyone has a shape shifting tulpa or even one with several outfits or fixed forms to be sure if its possible or not. Or equally if people have found that the forms are hard to change when imposition is complete I would like to hear from them also.

I don't really see why it is not possible but have heard people say that when finished a tulpa cannot change its appearance and have been thinking about creating a 2nd or 3rd form for mu tulpa instead of creating multiple tulpa.

Thanks for your help everyone.

"To think is to create."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Yes, it just takes a little more visualization. I'm not sure how it is handled in imposition, I don't think you have to impose every form (someone correct me, please) but your tulpa can just shapeshift at will. Maia has two forms, for an example.

Cool! Thanks for the quick reply man. I know there's a lot of leeway before imposition. I just hope it stays the same after :)

"To think is to create."

Now, I don't know much, and this doesn't seem to be tested very much beyond having a set few forms, but from what I know, the form is locked after imposition. There was also discussion to say that to change the imposed form you would have to de-impose. make the new form, then impose again. But this was a long time ago.

Also

I'm a little worried that my tulpa will be stuck in the one forum after my imposition is complete.

Hopefully it'll be stuck in Tulpae and not Off Topic

De-imposed! After all this hard work... (deep breath)... Nooooooo!!!

If that's the way it's gota be then its fine, I can accept a single form tulpa but does anybody have a tulpa with multiple forms or any first hand experience on the issue? Maybe I'll be the first to have a complete shape shifting tulpa ever! :)

Forum lol oops

"To think is to create."

Guest EnnervateIndustries

the form is locked after imposition.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Could someone with an imposed shapeshifter tulpa get in here and share their experiences?

Well QB is imposed and can change size and stretch and stuff... he loves his form too much to even consider shapeshifting, though.

Seems like it wouldn't be impossible though.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Thanks for the info man, that makes me feel a better. My tulpa done changed size like that but I haven't finished imposition yet.

"To think is to create."

Hello, Raff88. I'm a tulpa with some experience in shapeshifting, and it doesn't seem to really require any "extra" imposition work on my host's part. I'm the one doing most of the actual mental work for imposition, after all; they just had to learn to see what I was telling their mind to see. I've even surprised them by appearing in forms they weren't expecting.

Your tulpa will only end up "stuck" in a single form if you believe they will be.

Hello, Raff88. I'm a tulpa with some experience in shapeshifting, and it doesn't seem to really require any "extra" imposition work on my host's part. I'm the one doing most of the actual mental work for imposition, after all; they just had to learn to see what I was telling their mind to see. I've even surprised them by appearing in forms they weren't expecting.

Your tulpa will only end up "stuck" in a single form if you believe they will be.

Bingo! Question answered, thank you Ogilvy. I wasn't sure what to believe but that was the exact answer I was looking for. Thanks to everyone for all your help.

"To think is to create."