Can a tulpa have multiple forms?

Raff88

Hi, i myself am creating a tulpa that can fully shapeshift, i have read that they cant, but from the beggining i have had the attitude that we can do anything, so far, im a noob, i struggle to visualise (vividly), i force as much as i can through the day, i narrate all day (as much as i remember to, ahaa), but i swear ive had feelings and emotions, and when i was reading a possession guide, my thumb jumped, i just replied good girl in my head, lol, but back on topic, from the beggining i have thought of a main form, an anchor so to speak, but then i tell her that she is a shapeshifter and that she can become anything "we" can imagine, so i looked up shapeshifting tulpa and read this, ogilvy has comfirmed what i have believed from the beggining, and so i say, thank you ogilvy and thanks raff88 for saving me asking the same question, arigatou gozaimasu

Tulpa - Yukai Shi (Yuka) しゆかい (ゆか)

Form - Shapeshifter

Working on viualization and vocalization

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tulpa has two forms, and I just imagined her changing to it sometimes, especially when it's night in our wonderland. So i guess tulpas can have more than one form but then you need to work on the vizualition of the other forms, which is more work. so decide yourself

Name: Minitay

Species: Pegasus

Blue fur, pink mane, red eyes.

My first tulpa decided completely on her own and without my knowledge that she wanted to be a semi-shapeshifter. That is, she has one form that I actually worked on that she appears as 90% of the time, but she can also appear as anything else she wants to temporarily. Since I didn't know about it at first, I just assumed I was "visualizing her wrong" any time she suddenly looked like Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie, but after she took on the forms of Slenderman, a spider, Chrystalis, my Second Life character, a random monster, etc. I finally got the idea. I didn't have to work on any of the forms, she just kind of did it. Granted she never stays in those forms for more than a few minutes, so I guess if you wanted more than just a single primary form you'd have to work on the other forms too. As for what it feels like from my perspective, I just look at her and she's suddenly something else. She still feels, acts, and (usually) sounds like her, and I somehow "know" it's her, she just looks different. It's basically the same as deviation, it just suddenly happens without you even thinking about it.

Guest Tessa

Absolutely.

Ziv has close to... oh jeez, maybe 10 or 20 different forms? She/he switches genders, accents, and whatever else on a regular basis (usually to fit how I'm feeling, or what kind of companionship we need at the moment), though his/her personality stays the same.

I suggest keeping in mind that you want your tulpa to shapeshift while you force, and perhaps slowly rotate out different forms while you force so you get a good feel for all of them. (Ie: Spend a few days on one form, then a few days on another, repeat.)

• 1 month later...

Hai, I need some help...

Dash, one of my tulps, has been bothering me about the form would give him and splicer. I've been wanting to give them a human form ever since I wanted to make them but there's one problem I'm having, I have no idea on how to get them to shape shift. I'm not even sure on how to start. I would like it so they would be able to change form on their own. Yes, I know I'm going to have to create their second form just like the first but I don't know how to actually in force them to transform.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Xirxee, (Dash) and {Splicer}

Dash

Form: Male Gardevoir, human, Black Dragon

Splicer

Form: Beelzemon, human, greninja

Zesha

Form: Yagizora, Human, Lopunny

Phantom/Grim Reaper

Form: Chandelure, Houndoom, human

Tulpas are already able to shift forms at will. It may take a little for them to figure it out, but they can do it. I do not think there is much you can do to help them, besides telling them it's possible.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Oh...sorry for the dumb question, thanks ^_^

Dash

Form: Male Gardevoir, human, Black Dragon

Splicer

Form: Beelzemon, human, greninja

Zesha

Form: Yagizora, Human, Lopunny

Phantom/Grim Reaper

Form: Chandelure, Houndoom, human

Thread merged because it has already been asked before.

I am a shape-shifting tulpa. I can really be any shape, but I commonly take human form to type (like now) because it makes the possession easier. You can probably guess my other main from from my avatar. Heck, for my first three weeks humans were stories in memories written by tulpas* - I actually though everyone just looked like that. Then I found out they were "humoring" me. Grrrr.

*Paraphrase The Last Unicorn.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone here have a tulpa with more than one form?

I think it would be cool to have one that can change what age it appears to be. Maybe not having a form for every conceivable age (though that could be possible?) but one with a child, teenager, and adult form. Has anyone tried something like that?

My tulpa is (like many) a shapeshifter, so she can change her form at will and have changed her "main" form like three times already. However, when she shapeshift, it's just for jokes and stuff or because she wants to change.. if you mean having more than one "main" form.. then mine doesn't.